Community_discussions_small  

Comment

December 28th, 2007 Departure

3 Jul 2007 NashpacBHG said

Default_avatar
I am looking at the December 28th through January 8th Berlin --> Budapest trip ... if I figure it right, that would allow us to be spending New Year's Eve in Berlin, which is an incredible time (something I've done the past 3 years)

the only problem is, how tough is it going to be to get a flight back from Budapest? Anyone else considering this trip yet?

-Sean, 22, Philadelphia-area
  • 24 Aug 2007 miffo_matt said

Default_avatar

Hey There!

I’m thinking about booking this trip as well! I’m going to London for about a week before going onto Berlin, then i would somehow make my way back to London from budapest.

Not sure about the flight back from Budapest – shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

How crazy am i to give up a warm summer out in Oz to go on a tour around europe in Winter?

Oh well – I can’t wait, it will be a fantastic time! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Hopefully a few more people will join up soon!

• 27 Sep 2007 Franceh said

Default_avatar

Hi…

I’m also thiiiinking about it, in my usual indecisive way. Have any of you guys made up your mind yet? I hadn’t even thought about how to get out of Budapest… good point there…

And miffo_matt, I’m officially crazy too since I’ve just given up a warm spring, summer and autumn in Australia to study in the UK. It’s only September and I’m freezing already… Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 29 Sep 2007 miffo_matt said

Default_avatar

Yep i have made my mind up – I’m there – i booked it a couple of weeks ago. Just hope that there are enough people to fill the bus up!!

Franceh, at least that will make two crazy people on the tour. What are you studying in the UK?

Matt – Aus

• 1 Nov 2007 NomadicNat said

Default_avatar

Am 31 and thinking about joining this tour. How old is everyone? The last Contiki I did was over five years ago and I don’t want to be the old person on the tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Nov 2007 chaski said

chaski

I will be in the Berlin, Prague and Vienna tour but both groups will be in Berlin for NYE at the same time. Im comming from NJ and riding solo. Who else is comming on this trip ? I have done some research about things to do and clubs to go in Berlin.

Who ever is going let me know rodrigon77@aol.com

See you all in Berlin !!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion