Community_discussions_small  

Comment

June 18th- July 12th!!

13 Jan 2009 flowerpot3315 said

Default_avatar
Hi, Just wanted to see who is going on this tour with me! I'm 22yo from Melb and travelling solo, and am very excited but also nervous!
Anyone else staying at the royal National before the departure? Smiler
  • 25 Jan 2009 Geoffro said

Geoffro

hello there, my name is geoff im 21 and also from melbourne im doing the same contiki tour as you and staying at the royal national as well on the 15th 16th and 17th im also travelling solo but cant say im nervous but VERY excited if you have face book you should add me so we can stay in touch? geoffrey hart at facebook speak soon.

• 4 Feb 2009 flowerpot3315 said

Default_avatar

Hi Geoff, Cool, i’m staying there on the 16th and 17th. Yeah i have facebook- but i couln’t find you on there- (a few too many!)( is it under your full name or just geoff? or can you give me your email and i can add you that way?) RU doing any tours of london etc before the trip? its getting closer! Trish

• 4 Feb 2009 lia and Jaimie said

lia and Jaimie

Hey guys not long now!!! My friend and i are doing the same tour can’t wait and look forward to seeing ya.. take care

• 16 Feb 2009 flowerpot3315 said

Default_avatar

Hi all, only 119 days! yay!!!! Are you guys all on facebook, i’m thinking of making a facebook page so we can get to know each other before we go! Trish Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Feb 2009 Alana said

Alana

Hi guys my best mate & I are perth chicks going on this tour! Look forward to meeting everyone. We are both on facebook so let us know if there is a page we can join

• 4 Mar 2009 flowerpot3315 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, i just made a group for us on facebook, just search for European escapade 18th June 2009.
    only 105 days to go!!! Yay!

• 10 Mar 2009 MizUk said

Default_avatar

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    Hi!!!
    I’m on the same trip (i think)
    i’m travelling with my best friend, it’ll be just the 2 of us. We’re both looking forward to meeting new ppl & having a great time.
    How do i find you on facebook??
    My email is stacey_m_k@hotmail.com
    14 weeks to go!!!

• 18 Mar 2009 Sam said

Default_avatar

Hi!!
    Yes im doing this trip too! just booked today and glad to meet some others before i go.
    Im 22 from syd, aus- cool to see some other aussie girls going Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    trish- im also staying at the royal national 16th & 17th so at least we’l (hopefully) know someone before the tour
    how exciting!
    if anyone wants to add me on facebook: Sam Nasta or email me at samantha_nasta86@hotmail.com id love to hear from you!

• 29 Mar 2009 ExplorerHaylz said

ExplorerHaylz

Hey guys I’m 22 and travelling on the same tour as you all – solo ah!
    Scary but looking forward to it. Not long now.
    Feel free to message me on Facebook if you wanna hayley.fulton@gmail.com or email me. I see there are a few melb girls travelling alone we should all catch up for a coffee in melbs before we leave Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Apr 2009 Mel said

Mel

Hey! I’m trying to get into this tour at the moment.. My names mel.. im also from melb 21 (22 when the tour starts) and will be travelling by myself also! almost decided against doing it as im scared but since ive seen this topic im alot less worried!!! now hopefully they just email me my forms before the tour books out!!

• 7 Apr 2009 Sam said

Default_avatar

hey mel
    dont worry, i was like you. after i booked it i didnt sleep for about a week coz i was worried if id dont the right thing but after meeting a few girls here, im not scared any more at all but really excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

you should def come if you can get on! do yu have a facebook? we can talk on there if you like and are sttill a little worried

San Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Apr 2009 Mel said

Mel

yay! i just booked it!! its getting a little more pricey than id hoped though! ohwell..
    yes i have facebook. ill try and find the group on there that i see has been made (when i get home) and ill find you on there??
    im also staying and the royal national. but only on the 17th! my flight doesnt arrive until 5.30pm i hope its not delayed!! there are no cheap flights left unfortunately!

• 8 Apr 2009 Mel said

Mel

The tour is full!

• 8 Apr 2009 flowerpot3315 said

Default_avatar

Hi Mel, Great to hear your on this tour! i was the same, being nervous (well i still am a bit!)
    it’s good to know its full- so they can’t change the date on us!
    We are going to try and see if all the melb people can catch up for a coffee soon- i think it should help our nerves! (great idea from Halyz)
    My flights weren’t very cheap either (and i’m trying to work as much as possible to save up some more, my budget’s not so great!)- but its going to be such a great experience!
    See you on Facebook! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Trish

• 29 Apr 2009 mark said

Default_avatar

hey all really excited bout this trip! Im going on the trip with a mate and we are staying at the royal national the night before the tour. We are both from Melbourne too.

• 30 Apr 2009 Mel said

Mel

hehe good to see its not all females!!
    and also good to see there are so many of us from melbourne!
    do u have facebook mark?
    look up the group that trish (flowerpot 3315) made! we have been chatting a bit on there about packing and money etc!

• 18 May 2009 Klilnt said

Klilnt

G’day everybody im on the trip also and cant wait. I’m about an hour out of Melbourne and im on facebook as well. klint13@hotmail.com

• 21 May 2009 Mel said

Mel

yay i got my travel documents!!!
    now im thinking i should have booked in with the RN the night we get back after our tour though!! might have to go and try and arrange that now! i hope its not too late though! hmmm..

• 23 May 2009 Jes said

Jes

I am so relieved to have found this forum, I’m a 30 y/o chick from sth east suburbs of melb, never travelled on my own and have never been to europe, i am so happy there are other ppl doing it solo!! I’m going to search for the facebook page now, hopefully catch you guys on there!! I’m leaving melb 15th June, malaysia airlines, spending two nights at the RN prior and 1 night there after the tour…

• 24 May 2009 Garth said

Default_avatar

Hi all

me and my mate will be on the trip 2, it will be amazing.

We will be at the RN from the 10th -18th June and then the night after the trip.

Add me on facebook!!!

wheres_garth@hotmail.com

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.