Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Free Day In Paris - Can I Make It To Disneyland

7 Jun 2010 emmajean said

Default_avatar
Hi, I'm doing the European Discovery in Jan 2011, just wondering that on the whole day in Paris, do we have to stay with the group or would I be able to head to Disneyland?
Or would I miss out too much?
  • 8 Jun 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

If you’ve never been to Paris then you’ll miss pretty much all of Paris. All you do the day before is an evening tour of the city.

If you really want to go, I would look into flying out of Paris a day later instead of going back to London with the tour.

• 8 Jun 2010 emmajean said

Default_avatar

Thanks for that. Do you know where abouts the hotel is I would be staying at in Paris in relation to Disneyland? Would I be able to go to Disneyland the day the tour heads back to London then make my own way back to London that night? I need to be back in London by late that night.

• 9 Jun 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

Contiki uses a couple different hotels in Paris. I stayed at an Ibis not too far from Moulin Rouge.

But I really doubt you’ll have time to go to Disneyland and get back to London by night. I think Disneyland is around an hour by train from the city. Then you’re looking at either flying back or taking eurostar back to London, so that’s a couple hours. You would probably end up with only a half a day in disneyland once you factor all that in.

• 9 Jun 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

Actually, eurostar does run from Disneyland to Paris. However, I played with a few dates on their website and they never had availablity for that trip. It’s a 3 hour ride and prices start at 59 euro.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.