Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western April-May 2013

1 Aug 2012 Tessa asked

Tessa

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to do the Wild Western tour April-Mayish.
I but also want to see NYC one side of the trip and then stay Cali abit longer to go to disney land etc on the other side of the trip, is there anyone who would want to do something simillar?

So exciting!! :)
x

• 18 Dec 2012 markrhodes86 said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I’m doing the tour on the 1st of may than going to NYC, on the 15th of may for 10 days.

• 18 Dec 2012 markrhodes86 said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I’m doing the wild western tour on the 1st of may than dept for NYC on the 15th of may….

• 2 Jan 2013 Stevo89 said

Stevo89

I’m also doing wild western on the 1st of may

• 22 Jan 2013 Duffy said

Default_avatar

yes same, wild western on the 1st amy :) whose travelling solo? i am and i hope a few others are in the same boat so i am not billy no mates ha :P

• 5 Feb 2013 Katelouise said

Katelouise

Hi….
    im also doing the wild western starting on the 1st May. then heading to Canada! im travelling solo too!!! we can be no mates together!! Im sure there will be a few travelling solo.

• 5 Feb 2013 markrhodes86 said

Default_avatar

Hi Nice to meet you Kate,
    I’m arriving in Los Angeles on the 28th of April? When do you arrive?? If you arrive early we might be able to check the city out together as i’m also travelling solo like yourself.

Katelouise

I think I’m getting into LA the morning of the 30th

• 5 Feb 2013 markrhodes86 said

Default_avatar

Oh ok cool. Well meeting up with Victoria another girl who is coming on our tour on the morning of the 30th so your more than welcome to join us.

• 5 Feb 2013 Duffy said

Default_avatar

hey kate! im victoria and as mark says i am coming from the UK on the 30th- april- so join usss! and join us on facebook so we can set up a community pagee! haha no mates- we will change that kate :P

Katelouise

sounds good!!! What are your names so i can add you guys on facebook. :) Mines Kate Sweeney. and i think my profile pic is the same one as this.

• 9 Feb 2013 Sallylou said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,
    I’m thinking of booking this trip for 1st May :-) Tessa I would be keen to hit up Disneyland and a few other things after the tour. Have you booked your flights? I would also love to visit NYC while I’m over there. Can’t wait!!! :)

• 10 Feb 2013 Katelouise said

Katelouise

Hi sally. im all booked flights included. def go 2 NYC (its a must). im only doing the contiki then flying out then next day to Canada.

• 10 Feb 2013 markrhodes86 said

Default_avatar

Hi Sally , I’ve booked my flights and wild western tour. Than I’m dept for NYC on the 15th may. I will be in NYC until the 25th of may.

• 13 Feb 2013 Sallylou said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys, Just booked my flights! Wooohoo! :) I’m leaving Brisbane on 28th of April and Leave LA on the 18th of May. Cant Wait!

• 14 Feb 2013 markrhodes86 said

Default_avatar

Hey Sally, I’m flying out of Brisbane on the 28th of April as well. Are you flying with Virgin Australia ??

• 14 Feb 2013 Katie28 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m doing the California Highlights starting in Vegas on the 7th of May, so I will probably be meeting your tour in Vegas. So excited! Look forward to meeting you all! :) 78 days until I leave- and 53 work days, not counting or anything :)

• 15 Feb 2013 markrhodes86 said

Default_avatar

SALLY LOU AND KATIE28 do you have Facebook ??? Steveo89 set up a contiki page forum for our trip on there if you guys might like to Join.

• 16 Feb 2013 AliN87 said

AliN87

Hi Guys,

My friend Lauren and i have booked on to thwe 1st of may as well. We are arriving on the 26th of April in the morning and staying in Beverley hills before the tour starts :)

Would be keen on meeting people before it all starts :)

• 16 Feb 2013 AliN87 said

AliN87

Oh and my facey is Ali Norrie and Lauren’s is Lauren Saul :)

• 17 Feb 2013 Sallylou said

Default_avatar

Hey Mark, I certainly am flying with v Australia lol. That’s crazy, we are probably on the same flight, my name is Sally Gadd. Only a few months away guys!! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.