Community_discussions_small  

Question

hello, how was the great britain and ireland trip?

1 Aug 2012 hender89 asked

Default_avatar

i am thinking about going on the great britain and ireland trip. I was wondering how people found the trip? I will be going alone on this trip if I decided to do it and was wondering how that was for people? this will be my first trip out of Canada and also the first trip by myself. I am a little nervous to say the least and any tips and imformation you think you could give me about your expereinces would be amazing. thanks melissa

• 2 Aug 2012 Ray Ray said

Ray Ray

im doing this trip in 2 weeks but in another discussion i found this blog about the trip its about a year or so old but i found it helpful to have a look at.
    http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog/staaacey/1/tpod.html

• 30 Oct 2012 Sam said

Sam

Hey, I’m going on this trip next year! (11th June) Also going solo :)
    When were you thinking of going?

• 30 Oct 2012 Rebecca said

Rebecca

Im going on July 24th! :)

• 3 Nov 2012 ldodsy said

ldodsy

everyone is nervous before their first big trip away overseas, the best thing about going with contiki is you are around like minded people all who want to do the same as you experience a different country/countries and have a great time doing it.
    don’t worry about going alone as yes there are people who go together but there will also be solo travellers in the group as well.
    HAVE A GREAT TIME!! England and Ireland are great!

• 26 Nov 2012 D0ll said

D0ll

I’m doing this tour in may 2013 I’m going alone and it’s my first time overseas. I know how you feel. When are you planning to go?

• 25 Dec 2012 loz388 said

loz388

I’m booked on this tour departing 5th July, going with a friend but have another friend who has done this tour and said it was excellent. This will be my 3rd contiki, one with friends and one solo in the past and I loved going solo, I think you become much more sociable this way.

• 27 Dec 2012 Jasloves said

Default_avatar

Im doing this trip alone as well!! Depart June 14

• 14 Jan 2013 Explorer1248693 said

Default_avatar

Im going on this trip in July 2013… if anyone else is, send me a message!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion