Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA FEB 2013 (LA start)

3 Aug 2012 RiRi13 asked

RiRi13

Hello all!
I have just put my depsosit down for the tour! but it's not a definate depature :(.. so if your thinking of going put your deposit down!! i'm from Melbourne (Australia) i'm going by myself and was thinking of staying in the hotel of the depature point or a hostel, was just wondering what peoples plans are before the tour?? and what peoples plans are after?? im also doing a europe tour after!! YAY
This is my first Contiki and my first big trip!! is this a first for you too?

:)

• 23 Aug 2012 MissEmma said

MissEmma

Hey Im Emma I’m in Townsville .. I’m going to but I’m starting in new York first :/ and I am all so going by myself …

• 3 Sep 2012 RiRi13 said

RiRi13

hey! New York first wow! im starting in LA first coz im doing a euro contiki after n NY is closer to europe. Wonder if our tours will cross :).. Hope its fun!!

• 2 Oct 2012 TommoCharlie said

TommoCharlie

would be the first contiki tour for me also… havn’t booked yet, but seriously considering it haha!

• 3 Oct 2012 RiRi13 said

RiRi13

Should be a good ! where are you from?? :)

• 3 Oct 2012 TommoCharlie said

TommoCharlie

From brissy ! You? is there many people going / can you see who’s going when you log in?

• 4 Oct 2012 RiRi13 said

RiRi13

Im now going with my mate and we are both from Melbourne .. not to sure who else coz iv joined the same convo as you.. but the tour is a definate departure so it means a min of at least 25 people are going :)

• 6 Jan 2013 Tessa said

Tessa

hey guys has everyone booked? anyone staying in nyc after? :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.