Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA Sep 16-Sep 29 2013??

5 Aug 2012 Ash asked

Ash

Just wanting to know if anyone is booked for this tour?? I know its really early but I'm sooo excited! Would be great to get to know some people before the tour starts!! :)

• 26 Aug 2012 Cleo05 said

Cleo05

Hey Ash. Im going with 2 of my friends. It is ages away but im so excited already!! Where are you from?

• 27 Aug 2012 Ash said

Ash

I’m from New Zealand. I can’t wait either! Where are you from?

• 27 Aug 2012 Cleo05 said

Cleo05

Thats awesome. I did a contiki last year to New Zealand. It was amazing. Which part are you from?
    Im from Melbourne, Australia.

• 28 Aug 2012 MjdXplorer said

MjdXplorer

Hi Ash, I will be in that tour too.. I’m from Auckland, NZ.. So excited here!!! what city do you start? LA or NYC? Cheers!Mj

• 28 Aug 2012 MjdXplorer said

MjdXplorer

Hi Cleo! I’ll see you guys next year :))

• 28 Aug 2012 Cleo05 said

Cleo05

Im doing the Aug 16th from LA. Will be there a few days before and after the tour then we are flying down to Florida.

• 28 Aug 2012 Ash said

Ash

I am from Palmerston North. And I start in LA. I am going to be in LA for a couple days before the tour cause I’m doing Europe as well before the USA.

• 28 Aug 2012 Ash said

Ash

Cleo are you not doing the September 16 tour?

Cleo05

You are right Ash. Sorry. haha. Sept 16th. yes. Do you know what hotels we are staying at?

• 28 Aug 2012 Ash said

Ash

I know that last year for LA it was the Kyoto grand hotel. For San fran I think it’s the hotel whitcomb, las Vegas I think harrah’s and new York the hotel beacon but that’s just what they were from last year and what people have told me.

Cleo05

I have read past reviews that say the hotels were bad so im hoping they have changed them. wish it was not so far away.

Cleo05

I want to go now. haha

• 28 Aug 2012 Ash said

Ash

I’ve heard some are good, not the Las Vegas one though I’ve heard it’s crap but oh well its only a place to sleep! I so can’t wait for this trip I’ve only ever been to Australia a few times so the US and Europe are going to be awesome! Where else have you travelled to?

Cleo05

Ive been to NZ twice. And to Vanuatu and New Caledonia. Thia will be the furthest i have gone. It is still a year away so the hotel may change hopefully. But it is just a place to sleep. I doubt there will be lots of sleep in Vegas.

• 12 Oct 2012 Sian said

Sian

I’m doing this trip too! I’m soo excited, it will be my first trip and ill be on my own x

• 22 Oct 2012 Natalie123 said

Natalie123

Me too! It’s nice to get to know people before going x

• 22 Oct 2012 Nr992 said

Default_avatar

the hotel in vegas is nice! by the the biggest room you’ll stay in on the whole tour. the hotel in new york is the sheraton brooklyn, nice hotel, crap area

• 23 Oct 2012 Loz said

Loz

Hi everyone!
    I am also looking at doing this trip september 16 next year starting in LA. Has everyone booked yet? if so, are you staying longer before and after the tour. I will be going solo, so just trying to suss out what everyone else is doing and what is best :)

• 20 Mar 2013 B_87 said

B_87

My best of USA tour start September 11th got cancelled and I had a choice between the one on the 2bd of September and the 16th. I’m doing the one one the 2nd.

• 31 Mar 2013 Kat said

Kat

hey guys, ive booked this tour :) cant wait!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion