Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA Sep 16-Sep 29 2013??

5 Aug 2012 Ash asked

Ash

Just wanting to know if anyone is booked for this tour?? I know its really early but I'm sooo excited! Would be great to get to know some people before the tour starts!! :)

• 3 Apr 2013 Cleo05 said

Cleo05

We are nearly 5 months away!! Im going with 2 friends. We arrive in L.A. Three nights before the tour starts. We plan on staying on the NYC about 3 nights more after the tour ends. Then we are flying down to Orlando, on to New Orleans then Mexico for another 3 weeks! Anyone else going to stay on?

• 4 May 2013 Kat said

Kat

im flying in 2 days before and then spending an extra in ny then heading to memphis :) hurry up september :P

• 5 May 2013 taywalbrin said

Default_avatar

hey guys I am just about to book this tour! cannot wait! ill be travelling by myself :)

• 27 Jun 2013 azza88 said

azza88

Hey everyone, just finished paying off this tour, travelling by myself & can’t wait! Looking forward to meeting you all in September.

• 10 Aug 2013 Kat said

Kat

Hi all…not long to go!!! Is anyone going to be there prior to the tour starting? I would def be keen to catch up for drinks? looking forward to meeting everyone. Kat :)

• 17 Aug 2013 azza88 said

azza88

Hi Kat, I’m going to be in LA 3 days prior to the tour starting. I would definitely be keen to catch up for drinks with people on the tour b4 it starts.

• 19 Aug 2013 Kat said

Kat

sounds good :) do you know if there is a facebook group for our tour at all? :)

• 20 Aug 2013 azza88 said

azza88

Sure Is, It’s Contiki Best of USA Sept 16-29 2013. For some reason I can’t copy the link to post here but if you type into the Facebook search it should pop up:)

• 20 Aug 2013 Kat said

Kat

Thanks :) looking forward to meeting you all..im travelling solo so a tad nervous! less then a month now! cant wait :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.