Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA (Start LA) 22nd November 2012

5 Aug 2012 lanie86 asked

lanie86

HI for anyone going on this tour, i've started a facebook group. just search "Best of USA Starting LA 22nd November 2012". Can't wait to go! i'm travelling alone and would love to get to know a few people before hand, especially when I will have to room share! only 3.5 months to go!!! =)

• 6 Aug 2012 Jared said

Jared

Hey, I am going on this tour. had a look for your Facebook group but could not find it. Looking forward to going though, should be pretty awesome!

• 6 Aug 2012 lanie86 said

lanie86

Hi Jared!!
    Awesome! are you getting to LA a couple of days before? i’m flying in on the 20th to have a couple of days to explore.
    Not sure about the group page, maybe because its a closed group… this is the link for the group,
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/423979297653359/

• 7 Aug 2012 Jared said

Jared

I’m arriving on the 21st, hopefully won’t be too tired from the long flight. i’d like to have a bit of a look around before the tour starts aswell. anyway thanks for the link i’ll join the group.

• 17 Aug 2012 shonna said

shonna

BRING IT ON !!!

• 22 Aug 2012 melaniesays said

melaniesays

less than 100 days to go!! :D

• 23 Aug 2012 Bella123 said

Default_avatar

hey!! i’m going on this tour solo as well and arrive at 6am on the 21st… anyone keen to catch up that day? sooooo excited :) :)

• 3 Sep 2012 jlm_x said

jlm_x

I’ll be getting to LA in the morning on the 21st (: super excited! I’ll probably be having to share a room too because my friend decided to invite her bf at the last minute.

• 3 Sep 2012 lanie86 said

lanie86

i’ll be heading to disneyland on the 21st! Hoping to spend at least 2 days there! Bella and jlm where are you both staying on the 21st? think the majority of us are staying at the Kyoto (aka Doubletree) on the 21st and we can all meet at the meet up that night.

• 4 Sep 2012 jlm_x said

jlm_x

Our travel agent couldn’t get us into Kyoto until the tour start date so we’re booked in at the Sheraton on the 21st but I’d really like to get there at least a day before or stay a few days after! Ahh coolio (:

• 25 Sep 2012 Anna84 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    Me and a friend are booked for this tour ! CANT WAIT! We arrive on the 21st @ 6 am :/ .We were able to get a room at the " Kyoto" . Looking at Doing DisneyLand on the 21st.. Wondering if 1 day will be enough though

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion