Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern Jan 2011 - first trip, going alone

21 Dec 2010 AussieStacey said

AussieStacey
Hi, Im an Aussie chick doing the Grand Southern in Jan 2011, This is my first big trip alone, Im staying in LA 1 extra night so I get a day to explore myself, would love to know if anyone else is doing this tour, or what to recommend packing, or what to do that day alone. Im scared and excited...
Thanks in advance
Sx
  • 22 Dec 2010 tahnzzz said

tahnzzz

Hey Stacey,
    I’m on this tour too!
    Are you going from NY-LA? If so there is a facebook group you can join called Grand Southern Jan 14 you should join Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Jan 2011 nicolaparko said

Default_avatar

Hi Stacey,

Im going on the Jan 20th from LA and I’m from Sydney.
    I’ll be in LA for a week before the tour with some friends. We are staying the 19th in the Kyoto Grand.
    Let me know if you want to meet up. I still need to get an international number but I can give it to you when I get it.
    We also have a facebook group it’s called Grand Southern Contiki Tour 2011. The picture is of Vegas if that helps.
    Let me know if you need anymore help.

Nicola

• 4 Jan 2011 Tyson said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,I was thinking of doing this tour later in the year just wanted to ask if internal flights between cities on the trip are included in the $4200?

• 5 Jan 2011 AussieStacey said

AussieStacey

Thanks to the first reply but im starting in LA Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->.
    Nicola, sounds like a plan, I have to get a international number also, I fly in on the 18th around lunch time and am staying at the Kyoto for 2 nights so Ill be their when you guys arrive at the hotel, so drinks at the bar on the 19th then, ha!! Im from Perth. Ok ill try find this FB group. Thanks again
    Stace

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion