Community_discussions_small  

Question

Want to go on a last minute solo Eurotrip! Help?!

6 Aug 2012 Unleashed210 asked

Unleashed210

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about just packing up and leaving Australia to travel Europe for a little while.
It's kind of a spur of the moment thing but I feel like it's something I need to do!

Can anyone recommend a trip or one that they're going on?? Leaving in September-ish, definitely not camping though! I will be doing it solo so if anyone wants to be my friend or wants to book a spontaneous trip with me, let me know!

Any advice or friends would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Alicia x

• 7 Aug 2012 BFB13 said

BFB13

Do Simply Italy,the best of Italy in a 13 day tour. Most fun I ever had in my life! :)

• 7 Aug 2012 amber said

amber

I’m doing European Inspiration 24th Sept-13th Aug. It’s Time Out so you’re in hotels & it’s slow paced so you get 2 nights at every stop. I’m going with my b/f but we’re keen to make new friends so check it out :)

• 7 Aug 2012 amber said

amber

I’m doing European Inspiration 24th Sept-13th Aug. It’s Time Out so you’re in hotels & it’s slow paced so you get 2 nights at every stop. I’m going with my b/f but we’re keen to make new friends so check it out :)

• 7 Aug 2012 Unleashed210 said

Unleashed210

I need to do more than italy though, i’ve never done europe before so if I’m spending that much to get my ass there, may as well make it worthwhile!

What dates Amber?? I had a look but I can’t work out any dates you have mentioned lol unless I’m crazy?

• 8 Aug 2012 amber said

amber

Yeh I just had a look & the 24th has disappeared for some reason, maybe it means it’s full?

• 8 Aug 2012 Jerlyn said

Jerlyn

Harlow :) I am planning to book European Horizon (9 Sept) within this few days. I will fly directly to Amsterdam on 7 Sept late night and fly back from Paris on 18 Sept evening…I am going solo as well, probably we can go together :p

• 9 Aug 2012 Maezinha said

Maezinha

Hi Alicia, I am doing the European Highlights that starts on the 21st of Sept, I am also travelling solo and I have organising my tour for a long time, anyway, I will say if wanna travel through Europe for a while I will advise to get the Rough guide to First Time in Europe, things to do before you go to Europe and I must be honest it good book and will preapre you for your travel through Europe : ) I hope it helps

• 10 Aug 2012 BFB13 said

BFB13

Well,the Berlin to Budapest tour was pretty awesome. Germany,Czech Republic,Austria and Hungary all on one tour.

• 10 Aug 2012 kelly_m said

kelly_m

hey Unleashed210, I’m doing European Contrasts departing Sept 6, still availabilities on the trip. It goes for 29 days and you’ll visit Paris, French Countryside, French Riviera, Florence, Rome, Corfu, Vienna, Venice, Munich (during Oktoberfest time), Tyrol, Switzerland, Prague, Rhine Valley and Amsterdam. We have a fair few of us together on facebook already and most of us are travelling solo. I would definiatley reccomend :)

• 10 Aug 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

Depending on your budget, I would suggest the European Panorama Tour. IMO it’s the best bang for your buck because it gives you the opportunity to see a little of a lot. It’s a 28 day superior tour so you stay in hotels and you go all over Western Europe. I just came back from it a month and a half ago and it was such a great experience!

Also, it’s good ot hear that Berlin to Budapest is a great tour. I’m planning on doing another Contiki next spring and was looking at that one! Ady stories or advice regarding that trip?

• 11 Aug 2012 Brandon said

Brandon

Hey Unleashed, I’m doing the European Impressions tour for the middle/end of September. I’m debating between the one on the 20th or the 24th. I haven’t booked yet, but I’m sure I’m taking one. Reason I chose it? Primarily because it includes Spain + 10 other countries (most multi country tours don’t offer Spain), and it’s 20 days, so that’s just enough. Time of year is good as well because we’ll touch on Octoberfest in Germany, so that should be fun, as well the stay is in hotels so it should be more hygenic, though a great time as well.

• 11 Aug 2012 Jess_Baker said

Jess_Baker

European Experience! 27th August if it’s not booked out already ;)

• 12 Aug 2012 Felice said

Felice

Hi I have booked the European Impressions tour for the 24/09/2012 such a great line up of places to visit cant wait ……… you should come on this tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.