Community_discussions_small  

Comment

egypt and the nile start 18 sept 10

28 Jan 2010 vicksta said

Default_avatar
hey just wondering if anyone else is considering doing this tour in sept ??? Smiler
  • 29 Jan 2010 compsci2009 said

Default_avatar

Hi. I’m considering doing this tour in Sept. Though not the one starting on the 18th.

• 11 Feb 2010 compsci2009 said

Default_avatar

Well, I’m now for sure going to be doing this tour. I’ve already booked the tour departing on Sept. 24

• 16 Mar 2010 vicksta said

Default_avatar

hi Kc

good to see someone else is going to do this tour too on sept 18 was starting to think i was alone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Apr 2010 vicksta said

Default_avatar

hey KC
    yes im getting there a day ealry too im doing the london to athens trip b4 hand so i have 2 days extra inbetween. im getting there in the arvo sometime cant remember what time though lol

• 28 Apr 2010 wc said

Default_avatar

hi.. iam thinking of going on 25 sept tour..
    it’s 8 or 9days tour?
    start on 25 and will be end at which day??

thx

• 30 Apr 2010 vicksta said

Default_avatar

KC

ive heard good things about anthens and i so cant wait to go, it cant come soon enough Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

yer im sure we can arrange a meet. they usually put all the contiki ppl in the same hotel so im sure we can find each other one way or another.

i will find u on FB and add you Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> do u know anyone else that is doing this tour? coz it seems it may just be me and u atm lol

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion