Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand southern 1st of august 2013

8 Aug 2012 nicole.burgan asked

nicole.burgan

I don't want to wait anymore i want to go to america!!!!! This Grand Southern Tour looks amazing...whats everyone's thoughts? Who's been and loved it?

I really want to go to Disneyland or Disneyworld as well as Universal Studios...can you do both on this tour?

• 10 Oct 2012 Aussie Lo said

Aussie Lo

Ahhh.. I want to go now too!! Haha im just starting to plan my trip and will do the GS departing July 22!!

• 11 Dec 2012 Ros_118 said

Ros_118

Hey Nicole! I am looking at going 22 Aug 2013, been told this is the best USA tour to do by multiple people!!
    Pretty sure you can do both theme parks as well…
    I actually was hoping for a NY-LA tour, but judging by the availiable dates (there are basically none for summer of 2013) it doesn’t look like they are doing it anymore :(

• 23 Jan 2013 David said

Default_avatar

Hey! im doing the 4th of August Tour with my Girlfriend. soooo ooking forward to it! we get in on the 29th of July though just to see a bit more of the city

• 28 Feb 2013 Adriana said

Adriana

DO IT! I just did it from NY-LA and loved every single bit of it.
    I definitely recommend the New York start though, that way you end your tour in Vegas with amazing friends. If you start in LA then you spend the first two nights in Vegas when everyone is still really shy and Vegas is supposed to be party party party! Washington DC is great too but it’s not a place I would rather end the tour. Every part of the tour is amazing and worth the money. You will see and do so much, and have many amazing experiences and memories. I would do anything to go back!
    Happy travelling :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 4 times.

5 people are following this discussion.

• nicole.burgan
  • Aussie Lo
  • Ros_118
  • Default_avatar
  • Adriana

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.