Community_discussions_small  

Question

Solo Europe 2013

8 Aug 2012 DJMELB22 asked

DJMELB22

Hey.

Looking to meet People that will be travelling Europe 2013 i will be here between May - August 2013 and hopefully meet some people before i go.

• 2 Oct 2012 Rebecca said

Rebecca

I’m going solo! :) I’m doing the ultimate European plus Greek islands on June 21st! :) then adding on Croatia sailing August 6th! :)

• 19 Nov 2012 Gillian said

Gillian

I’ll be on European Whirl May 7, 2013 :)

• 19 Nov 2012 Alanna said

Alanna

I’m going on European inspiration 3rd August 2013

• 19 Nov 2012 LozzyG said

LozzyG

I’m travelling solo again Amsterdam to Barcelona June 7, Eastern Road July 7 & Greek Island Hopping July 22 :) No matter what tour you do you’ll find other solo travellers & have an awesome time. I also did European Vista in March-April 2011 solo & had a great time, my biggest worry was hoping I got paired with a good roommate which I was even if she was a little quieter then myself.

• 19 Nov 2012 Gillian said

Gillian

Hi LozzyG,

I’m a first timer in Contiki, but not a first time traveller in Europe. I’m from Asia, the Philippines to be exact. Our summer vacation starts at the last week of March and ends first week of June. But I heard that it in Europe or even other countries, their summer vacation starts last week of May. Do you think that the date of tour that I have chosen (European Whirl May 7, 2013) would just consist of a few people? I noticed that most of the Contiki goers take the June-September tours. I’m really worried about the tour. I’m looking forward to meeting a lot of people and hoping that others would join this date as well. And I’m just a bit scared, like, what if there’ll only be like 5 of us in the group or something.

Anybody is free to react to my sentiment.
    Thanks!

• 19 Nov 2012 LozzyG said

LozzyG

The tour I went on in march-april last year was close to full (probably about 42 people), just because it’s not the official holidays in Europe there are still lots of people travelling around. If your tour happened to not have many people contiki would contact you and move you onto a more full one, they won’t operate near empty tours (just as any other tour operator would also do).

• 19 Nov 2012 AshleyNZ said

AshleyNZ

Hey, I just booked on the European Contrasts for the 16th June 2013 – Anyone else doing this or thinking of doing this. Would be cool to meet a few people before i go :)

• 19 Nov 2012 Rish said

Rish

Ello! I have booked the European Whirl 9th Sep 2013. Cant effing wait! Let me know if anyone else is on this one would be great to know you before we start :D

• 12 Mar 2013 NSR23 said

Default_avatar

Doing Eastern Road 9 June.. so keen

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion