Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer Jan 25th, 2013

8 Aug 2012 Georgie asked

Georgie

Just looking to see who is going, first time travelling over seas so I'd love to know some people before I leave.

We now have a facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/471603472872864/
it requires you to be approved to join, but no one is declined. I just don't know how to change that setting, Come join and say hello.

• 3 Sep 2012 Gavin said

Gavin

Going to be in London from 10 December travelling by my self, going on Winter Wanderer departing on the 12 of December 2012 anyone else going on this one?

• 15 Sep 2012 alicetolly said

alicetolly

me! me! i am going on the 25th January :) :) and i am going by myself too!! where are you from???

• 15 Sep 2012 Georgie said

Georgie

I’m from Melbourne. You as the only person I’ve cme across so far who is doing this trip. Where are you from?

alicetolly

im from melbourne too :) yeah i know im a little nervous, but i am sure other people are too!! my friends did it last year said it was amazing and heaps of fun :)

alicetolly

i so thought this posted, but apparently not.
    i am from melbourne too :D yeah i know.. little nervous, but i am sure there will be people on it :) how long are you going away for all together? my friends did this trip this year and said it was heaps of fun :)

Georgie

I don’t know anyone who has been in the winter to Europe but I know loads of people who have done them, I’ve never been overseas. I’m ridiculously excited and terrified all at the same time.

I’m actually going two days earlier to spend two nights in London before the tour starts. Then spending three days there again after the tour finishes.

I’m so pleased I have someone to talk to now who will be there :)

alicetolly

who are you flying with?!?! i leave melbourne on the 22nd of Jan.

Yeah heaps of my friends are there now/just did the whole europe summer holiday. I plan on doing that in 2014. Oh you have never been overseas that so cute! how old are you??

yay me too :) i have a friend!!

Georgie

Etihad I’m pretty sure, I’ll get my info sheet in a moment, I leave at something like ten to midnight. One of the girls I work with just came back from a summer Europe trip. I would have liked to have gone in the Winter but school interferes with it.
    I’m 20 in October.

Do you have facebook or something that I can chat to you on?

alicetolly

like i am pretty sure we may be on the same flight haha. yeah my names alice tolson
    i normally am the first one you type in :) ooo this is so exciting!

Georgie

I found you, added you. I have my paperwork so I can tell you the flight number and maybe we will be on the same plane.
    where are you staying in london?

Georgie

I’ll just talk to you on facebook :D

• 17 Sep 2012 Explorer1276644 said

Default_avatar

Heyy guys! my name is mali and I’m going on the winter wander 25th of January!! :D Travelling solo as well! :)

• 7 Oct 2012 Jess.Creely said

Jess.Creely

Hey my names Jess, a friend and I are on this tour too and are both from Melbourne also. So excited!!

• 7 Oct 2012 Georgie said

Georgie

Wow. So many Melbourne girls. :D

Add yourself to the Facebook group and join in the crazy

Jess.Creely

Okay, what’s the name of the group? Haha

Georgie

How embarrassing. I thought the link was already on here. It’s just winter wanderer jan 25th, 2013 :)

Georgie

Georgie

Jess.Creely

Oh thanks! I couldn’t find it

• 7 Oct 2012 Ell said

Ell

5 of my girlfriends and I are booked on this one atm but are all changing/ cancelling.. it was booked out so hopefully with us all leaving you’ll get some new people to join and fill the bus!. btw we are all from Geelong, which is close enough to Melbourne, weird!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.