Community_discussions_small  

Comment

San Diego advice

27 Sep 2007 scotsjen said

Default_avatar
Hi, I am doing the Wild Western in Jan 08. I am interested to know what you do in San Diego and are there any other options other than the Zoo and Sea World? I have been on safari in Africa so zoos don't have the same appeal now and have been to Sea World many times as a child in Orlando so was looking for an alternative. Thanks.
  • 28 Sep 2007 Steftacular said

Steftacular

well there are the amazing beaches!
    im not sure what you’re into, i dont go there much but check out the Gaslamp district, you can head out to Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach(commonly known as PB and OB) or Mission Bay – all these places have great shops, bars, beaches, enviroment.

You could pick up a football (San Diego Chargers) or baseball game (San Diego Padres)

you could also go sky diving! its pretty wicked because you can see the border when you jump!

thats another thing you can do… venture into tijauana – always an interesting time there

I dont know if that was much help, but San Diego is amazing! have fun!

• 1 Oct 2007 scotsjen said

Default_avatar

Thanks a lot, I have heard San Diego is a great place so looking forward to it.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion