Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration 29th September - 17th October

8 Aug 2012 HayleyM asked

HayleyM

Hi guys,
I have just booked this tour leaving London on the 29th September.
Is anyone else going on this tour?
It would be great to meet some people before the tour starts :)

• 9 Aug 2012 Sophielou said

Sophielou

Hey Yes me!
    Are you coming solo?

• 10 Aug 2012 HayleyM said

HayleyM

Hey Sophielou!
    Yes I’m travelling solo. Are you?
    Where are you from?

• 10 Aug 2012 Sophielou said

Sophielou

Yes solo!
    England, so not that far for me to go. Are you coming out here just for the EI tour?

• 10 Aug 2012 HayleyM said

HayleyM

Yay, I’m glad I’m not the only one!! Oh wow, that would be good not having to fly there and back home!! Yeah, I’m staying a few days before and after but just for the tour. Have you been on a contiki before? I’m so excited not long to go! :)

• 10 Aug 2012 Sophielou said

Sophielou

Ooo fun! Oh I’m still flying! Coming back I’m having to fly back to Edinburgh, it’s only a 2 hour flight so it’s nothing compared to the length of your flights! Are you planning on staying in Paris longer? Because I was thinking of doing that, not sure yet though. Yes my first contiki, so excited! But nervous lol

• 11 Aug 2012 HayleyM said

HayleyM

Oh yeah, that’s not so bad. Yeah its like a 21 hours flight and I have a 6 hours stopover both ways!! I don’t know how I’ll survive it haha. Yeah I’d love to stay in Paris longer way to much to see in just 2 days, but I’m a bit scared about being there alone Atleast there are other contiki people in London and they speak English! :) haha me too! I’m really nervous. Not long to go now! :)

• 11 Aug 2012 Sophielou said

Sophielou

Well if your up for staying I Will. I’ll get a discussion up to see who else would fancy staying longer too. It still hasn’t hit me yet that im going. Where are your stopovers?

• 12 Aug 2012 stjreijn said

stjreijn

Well, also going on this tour ;) i’m staying a couple of days afterwards in london (and one night before it ;))

• 12 Aug 2012 Sophielou said

Sophielou

I’m in London the night before too :-)

• 25 Aug 2012 Ozzy83 said

Ozzy83

Hello fellow travellers,
    I am another one aboard this tour

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.