Community_discussions_small  

Question

Berlin to Budapest 11/09/12... anyone?

8 Aug 2012 Marisol asked

Marisol

Anyone else already signed up for this tour? Or planning to...?

I just booked mine. So excited and counting down. Can't wait to meet everyone and see the sights.

I'm traveling solo from LA. This is my first trip to Europe. Any tips from anyone who has completed this tour before?

• 9 Aug 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

I was looking at doing this one…..next year. Let me know how it is! haha

• 19 Sep 2012 Emma B said

Emma B

I am tempted to sign up for this one…. ive done a contiki trip before im just nervous since ill be going solo too.. Have you talked to anyone going? it would help make my decision to book if I know the type of people going. Im always afraid to do a tour full of all married people

• 19 Sep 2012 Tracy said

Default_avatar

I’m booked for half of this tour! I’ll be on the Berlin, Prague and Vienna leg of it! I’m going solo too :} Super excited. I’ve been to Europe before but never done a tour. Emma B, you should join! Don’t be afraid! Marisol, I look forward to meeting you!!

• 20 Sep 2012 Emma B said

Emma B

I think i am going to request a quote!! where are you coming from high purractive?

• 21 Sep 2012 Tracy said

Default_avatar

Ill be coming from NYC :)

• 21 Sep 2012 Marisol said

Marisol

I look forward to meeting you too! Hope you can join us EmmaB.

• 30 Sep 2012 Evaphxrn said

Evaphxrn

My sister and I are thinking about signing up for this tour !!

• 3 Oct 2012 Tracy said

Default_avatar

you should do it evaphxrn! Emma, I owe you an email. Things have been hectic at work! I’ll send shortly :}

• 4 Oct 2012 NYGiantsFan said

Default_avatar

I am strongly considering this trip. The only thing is I hope it’s not too cold or rainy

• 12 Oct 2012 Jana said

Jana

I’m coming from Des Moines!

• 15 Oct 2012 Emma B said

Emma B

yea JTITUS.. you should check put the Meet up page there is about 20 people from our tour who has signed in… http://contiki.com/community/meeting-rooms/29596/feed_entries/1738502
    Are you coming early or staying later?

• 20 Oct 2012 Charlotte said

Charlotte

I am doing this trip but from the 19th —> 29th January 2013…..anyone else doing it then?!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion