Community_discussions_small  

Question

Oktoberfest! Hostel 5 days October 4th???

9 Aug 2012 jman asked

jman

So is anyone doing this Oktoberfest option? I noticed most people were doing the opening weekend and the week after but they are already all booked up!

I'm going at this solo so was wondering who else is partaking???

• 17 Aug 2012 Kasia said

Kasia

hey there, i’m doing this tour as well – was hoping to get an earlier trip but it was all booked up! Seems like the tour is still opened – not many people signed up for this option…

• 23 Jan 2013 jooleebee said

jooleebee

i was thinking of doing this. does anyone know what happens if no one else signs up??
    I too would be doing this solo.

• 24 Feb 2013 Belle_Loved said

Belle_Loved

I’m planning on going solo too, i’m just afraid by the time i get around to knowing where i’ll be at in october it’ll be booked out :(

• 2 Mar 2013 Kasia said

Kasia

I did this tour last year.. 2012.. There were a bunch of solo people signed up. I signed up at the end of August for the hostel tour bc the hotel was already booked. I think our tour still had a few spaces open. The groups from he hotel, hostel and camp grounds are all combined when you go to the tents… You’ll def have no problem finding some people to have a few steins with!

• 25 Jun 2013 Bryce said

Bryce

Hey all. My friend and I just signed up for this tour. So amped. who is all going?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion