Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe July 2013

9 Aug 2012 EAC13 asked

EAC13

Hey everyone, Im planning to head to Europe at the end of June 2013 and do a tour of Europe at the start of July, followed by Greek Islands and maybe also Croatia Islands. Just wondering what tours everyones doing or if there are anything that you suggest. Im thinking European Whirl but European Escapade does look good too :)

• 10 Aug 2012 RachelNZ said

RachelNZ

hiya
    Im looking at doing the Big Chill 18th June and then the Uk and Ireland one after. So excited now the dates are out, will hit the travel agent in the next few months!!

• 10 Aug 2012 Christie... said

Christie...

Hey, I did European Escapade last month and would highly recommend it- an amazing trip!! Next year i’m planning on doing European Spirit, to see Croatia, Prague, Berlin and Slovenia, and then the Greek Island Hopping tour afterwards.

• 15 Aug 2012 DylanAus said

DylanAus

I’ll be doing the Spanish Spree towards the end of June 2013, then flying over to Athens for the Greek Islands straight after! Put my deposit in the other day, can’t wait :)

• 15 Aug 2012 James said

James

hey, i’ll be doing the european panorama july 2013. incorperates 10 countries over 28 days. should be a blast. tag along if u like :)

• 15 Aug 2012 EAC13 said

EAC13

oh awesome! I’ll have to check out those tours :) Hopefully I’ll be able to put a deposit on a tour soon! :D

• 15 Aug 2012 DylanAus said

DylanAus

Yeah definitely have a look! I’ll be honest and say the main attraction of the Spanish Spree is Ibiza for me :) I’m so excited for that place.

• 15 Aug 2012 EAC13 said

EAC13

haha yeah, that would be wicked! Im going to do Spain and all that later on i reckon. I’m going to start off with Europe and Greek Islands. So many places to go! haha

• 16 Aug 2012 DylanAus said

DylanAus

Sounds amazing. I know what you mean, there’s so many places I want to visit! Could easily spend a good couple of months travelling around there.

• 12 Sep 2012 Rachbabe!! said

Rachbabe!!

Hey :)

I did European Escapade last year, was so amazing i would recommend this tour!! I am booked on Greek Island Hopping in July 2013 followed by Egypt & the Nile :D super excited.. yet so far away! :)

• 14 Sep 2012 Erin said

Erin

Hey! I’m planning on doing the European Whirl next July (9th) with Contiki! I think it looks fantastic, and it will fit in easily with my Uni holidays :)

• 16 Sep 2012 James said

James

Hey EAC13.. What tour did u decide on?

• 16 Sep 2012 Ellie said

Ellie

hey everyone :) im doing the european highlights in late april / may 2013

• 16 Sep 2012 EAC13 said

EAC13

James, most likely going to be doing the European Whirl. Havent picked a date yet though :)

• 16 Sep 2012 James said

James

how long does the european whirl go for and where does it go?

• 20 Sep 2012 Megan said

Megan

I’m doing a London to Athens tour in June and then starting Greek Island Hopping on July 4th – anyone else going to be on that tour? I hear July is the best time to be in the Greek Isles so it should be awesome! :)

• 20 Sep 2012 EAC13 said

EAC13

James, Goes for 18 days i think and pretty much covers Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France :)

Megan, Im going to do the Greek Island Adventurer towards the end of July, will be amazing! :)

• 21 Sep 2012 DJK said

DJK

I’m going on the European Adventurer (37 days) late June/July it pretty much covers everything.

• 22 Sep 2012 bc931 said

Default_avatar

Im doing european experience may 2013, CANT WAIT!

• 23 Sep 2012 DylanAus said

DylanAus

Officially checked into my two tours today :) I’ll be on the Spanish Spree 17th June & Greek Island Hopping 10th July. 267 Days!

• 23 Sep 2012 BecH said

BecH

You all seem so organized with what tours you’re doing.. Has anyone done best of Europe(13 days)? I’m thinking of doing it on 30th of june but would prefer something a bit longer.. Where does the European experience/ European whirl cover?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion