Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe July 2013

9 Aug 2012 EAC13 asked

EAC13

Hey everyone, Im planning to head to Europe at the end of June 2013 and do a tour of Europe at the start of July, followed by Greek Islands and maybe also Croatia Islands. Just wondering what tours everyones doing or if there are anything that you suggest. Im thinking European Whirl but European Escapade does look good too :)

• 11 Dec 2012 shanerivers76 said

shanerivers76

hey anyone doing the european vista tour starting on july 4th 2013?

• 17 Dec 2012 Kelsey said

Kelsey

European Encounter 26th July

• 19 Dec 2012 Karen said

Karen

I’ve just booked the European Whirl starting 31st July 2013!

• 19 Dec 2012 Ellie said

Ellie

Hi, i’m thinking of doing the croatia island cruising tour in July 2013. Anyone been on this or is thinking of going next year? :)

• 19 Dec 2012 Rhett said

Rhett

Hi Ellie,

I am doing Croatian Island Cruising starting on 20 July. I haven’t come across any people on here who have done it but a mate of mine did a few years back… he said it was something else! :)

• 19 Dec 2012 Ellie said

Ellie

Hi Rhett, I have read a few reviews and they are all great! This is going to be my first contiki and im going solo so im really looking forward to it. Im thinking of going July 6. Are you thinking of staying in split the night before?

• 19 Dec 2012 Rhett said

Rhett

Awesome! I am going solo too! :) Yeah I am staying the night before in Split and haven’t got any plans for after the tour. I have heard Split is a pretty happening place! Doing any other travel/tours?

• 19 Dec 2012 Ellie said

Ellie

Sounds good :) No just this one inbetween study. A little bit scared..havent been travelling much before, especially solo! Can I ask you how much in total this trip would cost? including flights and spending money etc. Just trying to get my head around everything before I book! Any advice would be sweet!

• 19 Dec 2012 Rhett said

Rhett

Well it is guaranteed to be an adventure! :) And I have heard nothing but good things so you should have the best experience and hopefully meet some amazing people! My return flights cost me $1,611. I am flying in May and returning (maybe?! haha) in October so July flights being peak season might be a few hundred dollars more than that! I am also flying in and out of London which is a little cheaper! The Croatia Island Sailing cost me $1,229.50. That was with an on-deck cabin which was the more expensive option than the below deck cabin. But I did get the early payment discount ($135) and the multiple contiki tour discount ($100) off that so that might have evened it out. Sorry I am not sure how much the above deck cabin was… I just went for it! haha

• 19 Dec 2012 Ellie said

Ellie

Thanks so much! That is all so helpful :) Yeah I had a look at the flights through my quote on contiki and they are a bit more expensive but thats okay. Thanks again for your help. Have a great trip!

• 19 Dec 2012 Ellie said

Ellie

Thanks so much! That is all so helpful :) Yeah I had a look at the flights through my quote on contiki and they are a bit more expensive but thats okay. Thanks again for your help. Have a great trip!

• 19 Dec 2012 Rhett said

Rhett

Pleasure! Any time!

Thanks! Hope you have a GREAT trip too!!! :)

• 27 Dec 2012 Andrew said

Andrew

I’m doing the European Explorer with the Greek Island cruising departing 30th June! So excited!!!

• 1 Jan 2013 Karan said

Karan

I am doing European Escapade (Late June – July) 25 day tour and then 5 days in London. Cant wait!!

• 1 Jan 2013 Irena said

Irena

I’m booked in for London to Rome (16 days) starting July 24th 2013! :D

• 20 Jan 2013 Teiya said

Teiya

Is anyone doing European Escapade 13 July 2013? The itinerary looks great! I’m going solo from Brisbane.

• 21 Jan 2013 Caity92 said

Caity92

Hi guys! I’m doing the European Escapade leaving 19th July 2013. Anyone else?? :)

• 31 Jan 2013 Niranga said

Niranga

Hi. My plan looks like this. We are going with a few mates. 5th – 11th july Pamplona (ridding of bulls) and ibiz. 13th – 21st july Greek island. 21st to 25th july finland and sweden (not sure yet) hopping. 25th – 29th july tomorrow land (belgium). 29th july – 17th aug Contiki experience. Might do finland and sweeden at end if we don’t do it in the middle. We can give you details of our tours if you’re interested :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion