Community_discussions_small  

Question

Traveling Solo

9 Aug 2012 LiLi22 asked

LiLi22

This is my first time traveling abroad, and alone nonetheless. I cant decide between the italian espresso tour or the european magic tour, any suggestions? Anyone else doing these tours at the end of November or end of Decemeber?

Anyone else who has traveled alone from the US on a contiki tour with any tips/advice would be great :)

• 10 Aug 2012 RJ1817 said

RJ1817

Well I travelled alone from Canada and the only advice I would give you is to just be yourself and you’ll have a great time. Most poeople on Contiki are travelling alone so everyone is in the same boat as you. You’ll come out of your tour with a whole new bunch of friends!

• 11 Aug 2012 Ana_Excited2Travel said

Ana_Excited2Travel

I did the Italian Espresso tour in September 2010 and was traveling solo. I loved it and had a great timed. There were not as many solo people on that particular tour but still had a great time meeting and hanging out with people.

• 12 Aug 2012 Nikki said

Nikki

On January 31, I will not only be travelling abroad solo for the first time. It will also be my first time overseas. Not to mention my first time flying anywhere. I chose contiki because it seemed like the best way, and I’ve heard good things from both friends and travel agents. I am super excited.

• 12 Aug 2012 lelakristal said

lelakristal

It seems as if Contiki is the best way to go if travelling alone. I am a bit nervous, but I am thinking about planning a trip for December 2012 or January 2013, since that is when I have vacation. If anyone travels before then please post your experience!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion