Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western 5th December 2012

10 Aug 2012 Morgan asked

Morgan

Is anyone else going on this tour?? I'm a solo traveller from Melbourne, Australia

• 11 Aug 2012 Tam7889 said

Tam7889

Hi Morgan, Im going on this tour and i am also travelling solo.. I live about 2 hours north of Melbourne :)

• 11 Aug 2012 Tam7889 said

Tam7889

Hi Morgan, I am going on this tour and im also travelling solo. I live about 2 hours north of Melbourne :)

• 22 Aug 2012 Morgan said

Morgan

Oh amazing! how long are you going to be in the states for? and when do you leave aus?

• 14 Sep 2012 Tam7889 said

Tam7889

Hey, im going for 7 weeks. Will be in Hawaii first then fly into LA the day before our tour.. How long are you in america for?

• 27 Sep 2012 vR_6 said

vR_6

Gday guys!
    My girlfriend and i have booked on this tour. We arrive in LA on the 28th to spend a bit of time loooking around before the tour starts. Hopefully catch a game of bball.
    Cant wait for the tour only a couple of months now!

• 28 Sep 2012 Morgan said

Morgan

hey guys,
    i will also be on the west coast from the 28th, hoping to head down to huntington and laguna for a few nights before the tour. Im in the states for a total of 9 weeks, heading over to NYC for christmas and new years. A bball game is definitely on the cards during my trip.
    Can’t wait to meet all of you x

• 30 Sep 2012 vR_6 said

vR_6

Hey morgan,
    Sounds great. we were just planning on checking out the theme parks around LA and the shops around the place before we jump on the tour.
    We are also heading to new york for christmas and new years. We are hoping for a white christmas. haha
    We still havent got accom. in new york yet though. Its looking very expensive at this time but i have a contact in new york wihich will hopefully come through.

• 16 Oct 2012 Morgan said

Morgan

oh that sounds great, might end up running into each other again in new york. I have just booked a hostel in new york but yes the rest of the accommodation looked fairly expensive. Not long to go now, the countdown is definitely on!

• 16 Oct 2012 vR_6 said

vR_6

I’m sure we can work something out mate. Surely there are more than 4 people going on the trip. Lol ! Hopefully a few more people join the discussion soon. 50 days till a 16 day party! Haha

• 6 Nov 2012 Tam7889 said

Tam7889

Hey guys not long now… Where are you all staying before the trip starts? im actually staying in LA for 3 nights before our trip n i dont think ive booked my accommodation yet… Im also going to be over in New York for new years, but im doing another tour over there… Looking forward to meeting you all :)

• 6 Nov 2012 vR_6 said

vR_6

We are staying in west hollywood before the trip! Still trying to plan everything we want to do before we start the tour. I cant wait for the trip to start! So excited!!

• 7 Nov 2012 Morgan said

Morgan

i will be down in laguna and huntington beach before the tour but i dont have any plans yet just booked some accomodation. not long to go at all now, i got my contiki pack in the mail just yesterday!!

• 14 Nov 2012 vR_6 said

vR_6

Three weeks and counting!!

• 28 Nov 2012 Raji said

Default_avatar

hi guys…am on this tour ..in LA on the 4th.. got my contiki pack..waiting to join the tour!!!

• 29 Nov 2012 vR_6 said

vR_6

Hello all,

I have arrived in LA! Geez the massive flight from Australia is hard on the body! Haha
    Can’t wait for the trip to start next week!!

See y’all soon

• 29 Nov 2012 Morgan said

Morgan

Hey guys! I arrived on tuesday, currently in huntington beach. Words cannot describe my excitement to begin our contiki and meet you all!

• 5 Dec 2012 vR_6 said

vR_6

Tomorrow it all begins. See ya at 7:00 am

• 22 Oct 2013 vR_6 said

vR_6

O what a trip it was!! Hey morgan!! lol!

• 22 Oct 2013 Morgan said

Morgan

Hahaha oh my you must have been bored haha! This conversation makes me sad..what anpack of strangers we were! Look at how far we have come

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion