Community_discussions_small  

Question

weather advice please! :) Europe 27Aug- 16th Sep

11 Aug 2012 TinaG asked

TinaG

Hellooo Contikians!

My friend and I going on a European experience tour from the 27th of august to the 16th of September and need to know what to pack in terms of clothing. I know it's a transition period between warmer to colder so I'm not too sure what to expect.
Thanks for all your help! :)

Tina

• 11 Aug 2012 Jess_Baker said

Jess_Baker

Yeah I’d be interested in finding this out too! I’m a terrrrible packer and I’ve been told to try and keep an empty suitcase! So hard as a chick tho! There’s a list on this website of what to take but isn’t weather specific x where u flying from and are u getting there a day early?? X

• 12 Aug 2012 Felice said

Felice

Hi I am going on the European impressions tour between 24th Sept to the 11th Oct am very curious about the weather ?

• 13 Aug 2012 TinaG said

TinaG

Yes iv been told the same! And I’m also a horrible packer! Iv tried emailing contiki but they’ve just linked me to the travel resources section which only has a vague list depending on summer or winter. Every website says something different but what I gather is that London will be cooler than the rest of Europe. I think I’ll pack mostly summer clothes 1 or 2 warm jumpers and a pair of pants? Oh and I hear it’s rain season, so bring an umbrella. Kat and I are flying from Sydney to London via Seoul, we’re getting to London 2 days before our tour starts (25th). What about you?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.