Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper West 13-21 Oct - who's going?

12 Aug 2012 Kristy asked

Default_avatar

I'm travelling on my own and keen to find out who's on my tour!

• 21 Aug 2012 Trudz said

Trudz

Hey!! Im also travelling alone & doing this tour! Whats your plans??

• 26 Aug 2012 kr1sten said

Default_avatar

Hey I am also travelling alone and was thinking of booking this! Have you guys booked yet?

• 26 Aug 2012 Kristy said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Yep I’m all booked. I’m actually going to Koh Samui with some friends for a week before I head to Phuket to join the tour. I think I land in Phuket around 3.30pm on the 13th. What are your plans?

• 31 Aug 2012 kr1sten said

Default_avatar

Im not booked yet but will later today I think no plans set in stone yet I’m traveling alone so might go somewhere else before this tour starts exciting I’m glad there are other ppl like me where r u from etc? I’m 27 from Perth!

• 31 Aug 2012 Kristy said

Default_avatar

It will be lots of fun! I’m 30 and from Sydney :)

• 1 Sep 2012 Trudz said

Trudz

Hey! Im also booked on for this contiki. I will be staying in Bangkok before heading to Phuket. There is also a facebook page if you want to join it http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/411993868865216/ im 28 and from Port Macquarie. Cant wait !!

• 1 Sep 2012 Michael said

Michael

hey, a friend and i will be joining on this trip, we’ll be around asia for a couple weeks before this tour starts. we land in phuket from bangkok on the 12th.

• 18 Sep 2012 Lee said

Default_avatar

Hey all! Just booked this morning, can’t wait. I’m also travelling solo, I’m 27 and from Wales (kinda). Now, just the small matter of those three weeks of work until the tour starts…

Michael, I’ll be rocking up in Phuket on the 11th, may need to meet up for a pre tour drink!

• 12 Oct 2012 Roxanne said

Roxanne

Hey I arrived yesterday! Looks like a majorly Aussie Group! I’m 23 from Melbourne! See you all tomorrow! Oh, and I’m staying at the sawaddi already so if anyone else arrives early let’s meet up!

• 18 Apr 2014 Emmaleeson said

Emmaleeson

Hey :) me and my friend Maggie Brand are coming on the contiki! We both have facebook if you want to add us or something! Were from Perth, flying over on the 5th for the fullmoon party then to do this contiki can’t wait :))

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.