Community_discussions_small  

Question

Best of USA LA-NY April 2013

13 Aug 2012 cpazz91 asked

cpazz91

Hey guys, I'm doing the Best of USA Start LA in April of next year and im going it alone so was wondering whether there's anyone on here also going on that tour? It'll be my first time overseas so im a tad bit nervous and was hoping to get in contact with others before the trip. Cheers :)

• 16 Aug 2012 Kirsty said

Kirsty

Hey! Me and the boy (Daniel) are coming as well, sooooo pumped! Need to start saving harder for all the shopping though I think
    Don’t be nervous, that’s why a Contiki tour is good because they organise all the hard stuff for you :)

• 19 Aug 2012 zaraw said

zaraw

Hi, I’ve booked for this tour too and also my first big trip by myself as well, its nice to see the other people going as well! Can’t wait for all the shopping too! :)

• 13 Sep 2012 Kirsty said

Kirsty

Tour FB group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/426077467448367/

• 18 Sep 2012 amandafitzgerald89 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys…im thinking of doing this tour too straight after Coachella…although at the moment its a toss up between this and Grand Southern??? Ive joined your group on fb too btw :)

• 25 Sep 2012 Brooke said

Default_avatar

hey guys.. im considering this tour, never been on anything like this before so a little freaked out but it has to be done =) please tell me im not the only one going solo?

• 9 Oct 2012 Katie88 said

Default_avatar

hey guysss!! i am on this trip as well… leaving 15th april yes
    ?? :D

• 29 Nov 2012 ambs said

ambs

hi guys i am looking to book this trip this week a little nervous as travelling alone! but super excited how long are you guys going to be in LA for before the trip? :)

• 29 Nov 2012 cpazz91 said

cpazz91

@Katie88 15th April is corroect :)

@ambs Dont be nervous! most of us are going solo :) I’ll be getting into LA on the 9th but I’ll be in Palm Springs until the 14th :) theres a few that will be there before the tour if that helps :)

• 29 Nov 2012 Katie88 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys feel free to join our fb group as posted above :) were all in there! It’s great!

• 29 Nov 2012 cpazz91 said

cpazz91

Fully didnt realise Katie88 was you lmao! I need another coffee haha

• 29 Nov 2012 Katie88 said

Default_avatar

Derrrr

• 8 Jan 2013 Tessa said

Tessa

Hey guys is anyone staying on NYC for a bit after? :)

• 8 Jan 2013 cpazz91 said

cpazz91

Theres a few :) check out the facebook group we have :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion