Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European - Egypt 3rd May 09

1 Dec 2008 Shelley said

Shelley
Hi, I'm doing the Ultimate European - Egypt tour, travelling alone. Anyone else thinking of doing this?

Shelley
  • 2 Dec 2008 Jimyo said

Jimyo

I’ve been pretty stoked to dip into the Ultimate European tour and I would definitely sway the way of the Egypt option. I’m thinking of going in May or June. What about you? If you’re in the same boat then maybe we can toss lines. Let me know, ttyl

-Jimmy

• 3 Dec 2008 Shelley said

Shelley

Hi Jimmy
    I’ve booked it, I’m on the 3rd May tour. Looks fab.

Shelley

• 9 Dec 2008 Jimyo said

Jimyo

25/m/from Regina Sask. Currently working in southern Alberta, looking to book this trip when I get home in a few days. I’m winging it solo as well. Where in BC are you from?

• 11 Dec 2008 Emz-Perthanite said

Emz-Perthanite

Hi Shellz..
    Thanx 4 the email!!! May is coming up so fast how exciting!!!!!
    Welcome to the team Whit!!! There’ll be plenty of mad times ahead!!!
    I arrive in London on the 02nd May and staying at the Royal National Hotel and Im very keen to make the welcoming night a big one… So as we get closer I’d love to arrange a meeting point or something.. Its very scary travelling alone but oh so exciting!!!!

Speak soon fellow Travellers!!!!! xx Emz

• 25 Dec 2008 Liz said

Liz

Hi everyone, I’m Liz, I’m 23 and from Australia. I’m going on the May 3 trip with the Egypt option. I’m actually living in England at the moment up near Liverpool so will travel down to London from here for the trip. Can’t wait!! Merry Christmas!

• 15 Mar 2009 Explorer1111845 said

Default_avatar

hey guys
    I’m also doing the UE trip 03 May solo. would love to chat before we go..add me on facebook: Marlowe Mitchell Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Apr 2009 nz-girl said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! I’m 24/F from NZ doing the Ultimate European – Egypt option 3 May. I arrive in London on Wed 29 April, staying at the Royal National Hotel. Would be keen to meet people before the tour starts if anyone is keen?

• 14 Apr 2009 nz-girl said

Default_avatar

I can also be contacted on Facebook – Renee Liddicoat, Kaitaia New Zealand if you want to add me Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Apr 2009 Surfergirl09 said

Surfergirl09

Hi NZ- Girl, My name is Sari from Sydney Australia and will also be ariving solo on 30th of April, staying at Royal National hotel for the Ultimate European – Egypt option 3 May.
    Look forward to meeting everyone! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 20 Apr 2009 nz-girl said

Default_avatar

Hi Sari

I will be there the day before you, so maybe we can catch up at some point before the tour starts? Look forward to meeting you and the rest of our crew soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Apr 2009 Steve-o said

Default_avatar

hey all, i’ll b joining you all on the trip but i’ll b doin the greek island hopping option.. not long to go now, if you wanna chat b4 the trip add me on facebook – steve watson (swatson233@hotmail.com).. cheers

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.