Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western 1st Oct-14th Oct 08

15 Jan 2008 TinkaElle said

Default_avatar
Hey ppl

Myself and six friends are doing the Wild Western first two weeks of October (straight after the LA Scene). Anyone booked on this orthinking about it??

Eliana
  • 19 Jan 2008 WestOzy said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m booked on the same tour. Hanging around in LA after the tour for a few days. First contiki tour, so cant wait!

Mike

• 20 Jan 2008 TinkaElle said

Default_avatar

Hey Mike

This will be my second (did an Aussie Contiki for New Year a couple of years ago, was fantastic).

Where are you from?

• 20 Jan 2008 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Add another aussie to the tour. I’m from Melbourne originally but have been living overseas for the last couple of years.

Should be a massive couple of weeks. Cant wait to hit up Vegas!

Cheers – Matt

• 20 Jan 2008 WestOzy said

Default_avatar

Eliana,

I’m from Western Australia, just south of Perth. Your from New Zealand hey? I’m heading over to Wellington next month.

Mike

• 20 Jan 2008 TinkaElle said

Default_avatar

Awesome, I hear Aussies & Kiwis usually own the bus!!Yeah so excited for Vegas, should be good times! My travel agent confirmed my booking today – doing the LA Scene first.

Ohh real, I’m actually living in Wellington at the moment but move back to New Plymouth next week so will just miss ya Mike.

Where are you based right now Matt?

• 21 Jan 2008 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’ve done a couple of contiki tours before and they are always full of Aussie, Kiwi’s and Canadians.

I live in ABu Dhabi (about an hour south of Dubai). Its a pretty cool place.

Wellington hey; i hear the 7’s tournament is one of the biggest days of the year.

if any of you guys are on facebook add me mattywood66@hotmail.com.

Speak soon.

• 8 Mar 2008 Explorer1092480 said

Default_avatar

Hi there,
    I’m from Tauranga, New zealand and i’m looking at doing this tour alone after the LA Scene (28 th Sep) I’m 18 and am lloking for anyone who is going on this tour to chat with.

• 1 Apr 2008 Vagabonder said

Default_avatar

Ello all! I’m Alison (Ali, for short) and I am your tour manager for this trip. Any pre-departure questions y’all?

• 1 Apr 2008 WestOzy said

Default_avatar

Hey Ali,

Great to know who our TM is this far out from the trip.

We leave on friday morning, is there some sort of get-together, meet and greet on the Thursday night before we leave?

By the way, where are you from?

Mike

• 1 Apr 2008 Vagabonder said

Default_avatar

Agreed Mike- I love getting my schedule early so I can get to know you all a bit before we go. And yes, we all meet up on the night before for some info. 7:00pm in the Best Western Stovalls. I know you cats have awhile before we get out there but are you getting exited? Where are you looking forward to?
    As for where I’m from, I’m always sneaky about that one. I’ll tell you when we get there Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> Ooohh Mysterious…
    -Als

• 2 Apr 2008 WestOzy said

Default_avatar

Ali,

Definetely getting excited. Been planning this trip since middle of last year!
    Theres a few places I’m really keen to see: Mexico, Grand canyon, Alcatraz and Vegas.

Be great if we could spend a night or two in Mexico, I bet the nightlife goes off!

Mike

• 2 Apr 2008 Vagabonder said

Default_avatar

Yep, TJ is pretty nuts by night. I’ve definitely done a couple of spring breaks there that were wild. But you’re going to LOVE San Diego nightlife. There’s a bar called Moose MacGillicutty’s that I’ll take you all to that has rocking drink specials. The whole Gaslamp Quarter is crazy fun…not to mention cleaner and safer Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    As for the other destinations, if you remember Vegas you’re doing something wrong. And the Grand Canyon will blow your mind.
    I can’t wait to meet you all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Apr 2008 Jay said

Jay

Hey everyone. Another kiwi joining you all as well.

Can’t wait, been counting down the days since I booked. My first time to the states, gonna be a blast no doubt!

• 6 Apr 2008 TinkaElle said

Default_avatar

Hey Ali – I’m keen to see a show in Vegas, will we have much time for that? Ive heard you have more free time the second night right?

• 10 Apr 2008 Rach said

Default_avatar

Hi all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m another New Zealander coming on the trip – hope everyone is getting excited, only just over 5 months to go!

• 15 Apr 2008 Vagabonder said

Default_avatar

I hope you’ll all love the southwest as much as I do. So much beauty, so many rockin’ cities to see. Tink, you’ll definitely get a chance to see a show in Vegas. Contiki offers one called V that is completely hilarious. Definitely plenty of free time (especially on night 2) to experience all there is to offer in that fabulous town. I’ll give you some hints about 1/2 price ticket places when we’re on tour too so if you want to book once we’re there, it’s an option.

• 26 Apr 2008 TinkaElle said

Default_avatar

Awesome! Thanks Ali Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 May 2008 TinkaElle said

Default_avatar

Hey Ali

After talking to friends who have been there I was kind if nervous about visiting Tijuana in the first place – now even more so!! Even if it is declared safe to visit by the time we have our tour, do we have the option of staying behind in San Diego that afternoon and just meeting up with the rest of the coach later in the evening??

• 19 May 2008 brendan79 said

Default_avatar

I am thinking about booking this tour.

Ali, what chance would there be to go to the NFL game in San Francisco on October 12 (the second free day in SF)?

• 8 Jul 2008 Sasha1985 said

Default_avatar

count another aussie in…from melbourne hitching with Tinkaelle…we will be in vegas for my brithday!!!!!!!!

add to facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=866550136

maaann so frkn excited!!!!!! everything is all paid for and ready to rumble!!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion