Community_discussions_small  

Question

western highlights October 24th 2012

20 Aug 2012 ameliajane asked

ameliajane

Hi there, just wondering who's going on this tour ?? :-)

• 5 Sep 2012 Martina said

Default_avatar

Hi, my friend and I are going on this tour. Can’t wait! Are you travelling with anyone? Where are you from? :-)

• 6 Sep 2012 ameliajane said

ameliajane

where very excited to :-) I’m going with my Sister. Where from Australia. Where are you from?

• 6 Sep 2012 Martina said

Default_avatar

We are from Ireland. We arrive in LA on 20th Oct but haven’t booked accomodation yet. Not sure what the best location is. Possibly somehwhere near where the tour starts. When do you arrive? Have you sorted accomodation yet? :-)

• 7 Sep 2012 ameliajane said

ameliajane

Oh how exciting . We are going to New York first then heading to LA we will be in LA from the 21st , we are staying in Santa Monica for 2 days then on the last night staying at the hotel where the tour starts.

• 9 Oct 2012 BennyP said

BennyP

I know I’m going. Super excited for this trip. Should be loads of fun.

• 9 Oct 2012 ameliajane said

ameliajane

Where super dupper excited. We fly out in 9 days to new York
    . Where are you from ?

• 9 Oct 2012 BennyP said

BennyP

Newcastle, Australia. You will have an amazing time in New York. I haven’t been there yet but everyone I meet that has loves it.
    I’m flying in to San Diego on the 24th so will be meeting up with you all there as I’m working right up till 23rd.

• 9 Oct 2012 ameliajane said

ameliajane

How random where from Newcastle as well hahaha.

• 10 Oct 2012 BennyP said

BennyP

Ha, what are the odds? Last Contiki trip I went on there were about 7 people from Australia but none from Newcastle.

• 12 Oct 2012 ameliajane said

ameliajane

Ha pretty funny. This my first contiki so im sure it will be interesting :-) ha

• 13 Oct 2012 Phamiemo said

Phamiemo

Hi I’ll be on this tour but I’m doing the LA to the Bay. I’m going with 3 other girls :)

• 13 Oct 2012 BennyP said

BennyP

Cool Phamiemo, I’m not looking forward to the last day in Vegas when I have to say goodbye to everyone doing the extra 3 days on your LA to the Bay trip as I’m sure by then we’ll all be good friends. That’s what happened on my last Contiki trip. I finished in Paris but the rest of the group went on to London and it was sad to see them go. Thanks to Facebook for making it easy to stay in touch nowadays though.

• 13 Oct 2012 Phamiemo said

Phamiemo

Yeah Benny! Goodbyes are the worst! But yayy for Facebook :)

• 15 Oct 2012 Phamiemo said

Phamiemo

Hi guys, I’ve created a Facebook group.. Please join :) http://m.facebook.com/groups/122286087923362

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.