Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Euro Magic 12th July 2009

26 Mar 2009 Missy said

Missy
HiSmiler
Me and my friend Tash are going on this trip and I was just wondering who else is?
This is my first big trip overseas by myself, I can't wait!

Missy
  • 26 Mar 2009 Tash said

Tash

Hey everyone Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m Tash, Missy’s friend. We are so excited about this trip and are just really hoping some other people join it so it goes through!

• 1 Apr 2009 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Hey Tash and Missy…

My name is Marc. I’m from Ottawa, Canada. I will be doing the Euro Magic on the 12Jul09…looking really forward to it…this will be my first big trip travelling solo…so i thought i would introduce myself prior to arrival in London…I look forward to chatting with you both in the near future.

Best Regards

• 1 Apr 2009 Missy said

Missy

Hey Marc!
    Good to know other people are goingXD
    Yeah same, this is my first big trip too, i am so excited – counting down the days!

I hope more people find the boardSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Have a good day

• 2 Apr 2009 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Hey Guys…
    there is another young woman from Ontario Canada going on this tour as well…Leanne_In_Ontario…

Should be lots of fun…still a ways to go…

Best regards,

• 2 Apr 2009 Leanne_in_Ontario said

Leanne_in_Ontario

Yep, that’s me! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you girls going on the July 10th trip as well?

• 4 Apr 2009 Tash said

Tash

Hi Marc and Leanne Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

No, we’re going on the 12th of July. Are you going on the 10th? I didn’t realise there was one going on that day Confused<!--graemlin::confused:-->

Tash Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Apr 2009 Leanne_in_Ontario said

Leanne_in_Ontario

Hi Tash! I think it’s the same trip, just that we leave Canada on July 10th, arrive on the 11th, and then we start for Amsterdam on the 12th.

Have you done any planning for the trip yet? I’ve started a rough list and picked up some cool pocket maps. I’ve been to London and Paris before but I’m excited to go back and check out things I missed last time. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Apr 2009 Missy said

Missy

Ahhh I see, I was confused. It’s still the 12th of July trip not the 10thSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Tash has done HEAPS of planning haha she has also been to Paris a few times before.
    I arrive in London on the 29th June and stay with Tash and her mum before we meet you guys on the 11thSmiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’ve never been anywhere in Europe before, I’m so excited about this trip!

I hope some more people choose this trip cause it still hasn’t been confirmed.

Missy

• 4 Apr 2009 Leanne_in_Ontario said

Leanne_in_Ontario

Hey Missy – Haha, that’s awesome about Tash’s planning! I’ve actually been checking out stuff on Venice tonight. Europe is beautiful, I can’t wait till our trip!

On the Canadian site it’s showing the trip as already confirmed, so I think we’re okay (yay)! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Apr 2009 Missy said

Missy

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Awesome, it looks so lovely there! I can’t wait to go on the gondala rideSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Oh really? How do you find out that is, where abouts does it say?

Missy

• 8 Apr 2009 Tash said

Tash

I haven’t done THAT much planning :P I’ve mostly done planning of what Missy and I will do in London haha because I’m from Aus too, like her, but I have British citizenship and I’m living here this year Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> but I still don’t know everything about London so I did research Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

I’m really looking forward to the Gondola ride as well! And seeing Moulin Rouge if we can! The whole trip is going to be amazing though!

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->Tash

• 8 Apr 2009 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Yah…i’m definitely looking forward to some of these optionals…is anyone going to see a Broadway show in London? I was thinking about going to see Wicked on the 11Jul09…if anyone is interested…let me know…might be something fun to do to get to know everyone a little better before the tour actually starts…

Best Regards,

• 8 Apr 2009 Missy said

Missy

Yeah same, I really wanna see Moulin RougeBig Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    Me and Tash are seing Phantom of the Opera and maybe Wicked (we have both already seen it). But I wouldn’t see it on the 11th because we all have to meet up at Russel Square on that night.

Missy

• 9 Apr 2009 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Hey Missy,

I know that there is a meeting in the Contiki Basement…but this usually happens earlier on…i’m up for either of them…i’ve already seen the Phant5om of the opera…but it was ages ago…

Best Regards,

• 9 Apr 2009 Leanne_in_Ontario said

Leanne_in_Ontario

I was thinking about doing the London Eye and checking out Harrods that day in London. I missed both of those the last time I went…if anyone is interested in doing that.

• 9 Apr 2009 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Hey Leanne…

I’m sooo in…my flight gets into LON early morning so if you want to meet up at the Royal National the morning of the 11Jul09(not sure if you are arriving before this) i would love to tag along…

• 9 Apr 2009 Marc.L said

Marc.L

ya…i’m a little nervous haveing to get myself from London Heathrow to Russell Square…at 0630 in the morning…apparently London has an amazing transit system…

• 10 Apr 2009 Leanne_in_Ontario said

Leanne_in_Ontario

Hey Marc – that’s cool! I think we might be getting in around the same time (I’ll check my flights) but I’m arriving I think at 6:30am into Heathrow. Are you flying Air Canada?

I’ve been to London once before and the Tube (their subway system) is awesome! Maybe we can meet up at the airport.

• 11 Apr 2009 Marc.L said

Marc.L

Hey Leanne,

I’m flying AF on the milk run from Ottawa. My flight gets in at 0750…i can always meet you at the Contiki Basement…i meet to pick up at city map there and talk to some of the staff to see what should be going to see on my day in London…

Best Regards,

• 12 Apr 2009 Leanne_in_Ontario said

Leanne_in_Ontario

Hey Marc…that sounds good, I’ll meet you there!

I wonder if we can drop our luggage off there until we can check in. The Contiki basement will probably have discounted tickets on the London Eye I’m guessing too.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.