Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Big Tiki 1st February

21 Aug 2012 Kayla asked

Kayla

hey guys, i've just booked myself on the big tiki from auckland to christchurch, departing 1st february. has anyone else booked? :-)

• 6 Sep 2012 Josh said

Josh

Hey , I just booked to go on that tour :)

• 6 Sep 2012 Josh said

Josh

Hey , i Just booked this too :)

• 26 Sep 2012 Kristy said

Kristy

Hi Josh and Kayla I had another tour booked that was cancelled today so am booking this one in the morning are either of you in Auckland for long before hand? Josh are you spending any time in Australia? I noticed you are travelling from the UK. You can find me on facebook if you like.

https://www.facebook.com/kristy.arnold

I’ll create a page shortly as when I was in Euorpe on Contiki we found it was the best way to chat.

So excited!

• 30 Sep 2012 Josh said

Josh

Hey im only spending 1 day in aukland before hand and spending a week in Australia after our tour. I have added you :( same sooo excited 17 weeks on Tuesday ahaha x

• 10 Oct 2012 Kaitlyn&Daniel said

Kaitlyn&Daniel

Hi everyone :) I am also going on this tour. So excited!

• 10 Oct 2012 Kaitlyn&Daniel said

Kaitlyn&Daniel

• 18 Oct 2012 Steveybaby said

Steveybaby

if work doesnt let me go on my longer holiday, ill prolly book this one :D

• 26 Oct 2012 Kayla said

Kayla

i’m really looking forward to meeting all of you :-) it’s gonna be awesome. does anyone have any plans pre or post tour? i’ve got two nights in auckland before the tour starts and one night in christchurch after.. i was a bit concerned that there wouldn’t be much to do in christchurch but the contiki rep assured me that there’s still alot to see and do and accommodation was really cheap so decided to stay. so excited!

• 26 Oct 2012 Josh said

Josh

Im sooo excited for this trip i get to Auckland on the 31st of Jan and off to Sydney day after we finish :)

• 27 Oct 2012 Kaitlyn&Daniel said

Kaitlyn&Daniel

We are flying in on the 30th of January and leaving on the 21st of Feb. Have yet to decide what we are going to do yet, but we are very excited!! Cannot wait!

• 3 Nov 2012 Cdn_Sarah said

Cdn_Sarah

Hi Everyone!! I’ve also joined the tour, I’m very excited for this tour to begin! I’m also planning on being in Auckland before the tour. I’m hoping to fly to Auckland on Jan 28. Has the Facebook group started? I’m also doing a 16 day tour of Australia in January, as well. This will be my 4th Contiki tour, I can’t wait!! :)

• 15 Jan 2013 Explorer1120632 said

Default_avatar

What date did this tour get moved too? I am starting in Auckland on the 9th of Feb now :) anyone else??

• 16 Jan 2013 Kayla said

Kayla

no the 1st is a definite departure.. it says it’s full now so i guess maybe you missed out?

• 16 Jan 2013 Kristy said

Kristy

Hey guys for anyone not on the facebook page yet search for me https://www.facebook.com/kristy.arnold
    and I can then invite you to the group. :)

• 17 Jan 2013 Sam said

Sam

Hi All, I have also booked this tour. So excited!!! Can’t wait to meet you all!! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.