Community_discussions_small  

Question

The big Walkabout March 2013

21 Aug 2012 Donna1988 asked

Donna1988

Hey, I'm Donna from Portsmouth. I have just booked the big walkabout for 17th March 2013.. Anyone else booked this? I'm soooooo nervous!

• 5 Jan 2013 Gina said

Default_avatar

Hi! yes I’m going! Same nervous too! Im from Brighton in the Uk so not far from you, I’ve been working/ travelling in Tasmania for the last 4/5 months so allready down under! X

• 5 Jan 2013 Donna1988 said

Donna1988

Hi Gina!! I thought I was the only one going as no one has replied! This will be my first trip alone. Sounds awesome what you are doing :-) x

• 8 Jan 2013 Gina said

Default_avatar

When do you arrive in Sydney? I think I’m going to book my flight for a couple days before the trip x

• 8 Jan 2013 Donna1988 said

Donna1988

I land in Sydney on the 12th March, I’m staying in Base hostel. So spending a few days alone, figured it would probably give me a few days to recover from the flight. I booked mine so long ago now but it’s getting so close. Really looking forward it but very nervous all at the same time. What kind of work were you doing in Tasmania? X

• 20 Jan 2013 Gina said

Default_avatar

Yes..recover from jet lag!
    I’m waitressing .. Pay is much better out here compared to in the UK! Are you studying?
    X

• 20 Jan 2013 Donna1988 said

Donna1988

I’m too old to study! Lol. I’m 25. Sounds pretty good! Have you booked your flights yet? If so, when do you arrive? X

• 13 Feb 2013 Gina said

Default_avatar

Hey! Just booked my flight and I get into sydney on the 13th, and booked into Base as wellI. Just went to sydney a couple of weeks ago the city is pretty cool. It rained a lot though! Are you on fb? You can add me: Gina Bielski
    Can’t believe how soon the trip is now! X

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response almost 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 7 times.

2 people are following this discussion.

• Donna1988
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.