Community_discussions_small  

Question

best of USA jan2013(new york start) anyone going

23 Aug 2012 MissEmma asked

MissEmma

Hi Im Emma I'm from australia. And I'm going on the best of USA .new York first jan 2013. I'm going by myself just seeing if anybody out there is also going :)

• 11 Sep 2012 Andrea said

Default_avatar

Hi Emma :) I too am from Oz and travelling by myself! Cant wait…little nervous but so pumped!! have you been on a contiki before?

• 11 Sep 2012 MissEmma said

MissEmma

Thats awesome I’m not alone :) I’m soo nervous as well no this will be my first contiki what about you

• 20 Sep 2012 Andrea said

Default_avatar

Yeh this is my first contiki. Did you book any extras on the tour? I was keen to do a few but wasnt sure when or how you book them?

• 21 Sep 2012 MissEmma said

MissEmma

yeah i booked ex days i went through flight centre and just said i want ex days i get in newyork 2 days before the trip startsand i have another 2 days in la when it fin…i cant wait :)

• 17 Oct 2012 Lincoln said

Default_avatar

Hey Emma, im from Aus aswell and booked in on the trip, flying solo aswell so yeah bit nervous but super keen!!

• 18 Oct 2012 MissEmma said

MissEmma

Yay cool … I’m super keen as well …can’t wait to met everybody :)

• 25 Oct 2012 Maureen said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone :)
    My friend and I are planning on booking this tour. (25th Jan NY start?)
    Neither of us have been on contiki before and I’ve never been overseas, so really really excited!!
    Our plan is 3/4 additional days in NY, 2/3 additional days in L.A and 2/3 additional days in San Francisco.
    Just waiting on confirmation on a few things to book, but hopefully we book Saturday!
    Can’t wait to meet you all :)

• 22 Nov 2012 Stuart said

Stuart

Hey, I’ve booked in on the tour from the 25th of Jan with 2 nights solo in NY prior and 2 nights in the LA explorer tour afterwards. Very excited also going over solo but it will be a time to remember forever

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.