Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on the Thailand Island Hopper? (Nov)

23 Aug 2012 missnaes asked

missnaes

Hey guys I'm a single traveller coming from South Australia and heading on the Thailand Island Hopper Trip, I was wondering is there anyone out there travelling on this trip on the 28th of Nov to the 6th of Dec? If so please comment and I'll get in contact with you over facebook. Look forward to meeting you all, happy travelling :)

• 18 Sep 2012 Dave88 said

Dave88

Hey Renee!
    I am definately thinking about doin this trip but just a tad apprehensive as its all new to me. Never done any lone travelling before. Have you? When I was looking to book you could choose single or twin room but a single was £910! If you choose a twin does that mean you room share with someone else in your group? Sounds like real good fun and would love to experience it and meet new people!

• 18 Sep 2012 missnaes said

missnaes

Hi there. I’m not entirely sure on that one but the tour I am set to go on has sold out actually!! So I was hoping to get a few responses back! First time travelling too so I’m pretty excited that the date of my tour has sold out :) happy traveling

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion