Community_discussions_small  

Question

First time on Contiki. Who else is going?

23 Aug 2012 Alicia asked

Alicia

• 24 Aug 2012 brightstar said

Default_avatar

Hi Alicia, I am Kim.
    I am looking into going on this tour towards the end of the year but havent decided on the exact dates yet. Have you booked this tour already and if so which tour date are you going on? This would be my first time with Contiki too.

• 24 Aug 2012 Alicia said

Alicia

I have booked and paid for this tour. I’m doing the one that leaves London on the 15th December and finishes on 2nd January! You should definitely come too :)

Default_avatar

Yeah I am most likely booking this tour and tour date. Where r u travelling from n will be u going solo? Have u made contact with anyone else from this tour?

• 24 Aug 2012 Alicia said

Alicia

I am travelling from Australia (Melbourne specifically) and yep will be travelling solo. Then I’m hanging around in London for a week post the tour. Haven’t made contact with any definite fellow contikians yet.

Default_avatar

Wow, this is great I came across some1from melbourne as I am from melb as well and am travelling solo too! Yeah I was planning on checking out london too either before or after the tour. Hey did u want to make contact via email for now. Maybe we can do this trip or part of it together, thats if u like too. My email is kimstaa49@gmail.com

• 14 Oct 2012 PeterDow7 said

PeterDow7

Hey guys, I booked this as well. Join the meet-ups, there is about 6 ppl on it so far.

• 18 Oct 2012 Philip said

Philip

Hey all,

I’m all booked up for this tour aswell. I booked early September and was told it was almost full? I’m travelling from Sydney.

Phil

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion