Community_discussions_small  

Question

Does anyone remember any Rome Hotel Names from their trip?

16 Oct 2007 sassyerin asked

Default_avatar
Does anyone remember the name of one of the Contiki Hotels just outside of Rome? I stayed there on my 21 day Contiki Hotel trip back in 2001 and it was soooo awesome...i'd like to go back but I can't seem to remember the name of it and have lost the hotel name sheet.

It was a huge hotel about 20 min train ride from downtown Rome...it had a cool balcony/bar/restaurant in the back...

Cheers mates, Erin
  • 16 Oct 2007 MJ said

Default_avatar

Was it the Torre Rossa Park? I think it might have been called the Hotel Domus Pacis something or another at one time.

• 16 Oct 2007 sassyerin said

Default_avatar

Thanks Melanie! That wasn’t the hotel that I stayed in but the Torre Rome also looks very nice…I might try it.

Does anyone else remember any other hotels just outside of Rome by 20 mins from the Termini station to the North East I think?

Thx, Erin

• 18 Oct 2007 world_jetsetter said

Default_avatar

Hi Erin,

Was it called the Hotel St. Dominique? I stayed there during my Contiki trip in November 2006. Hope this rings a bell.

Cheers,

Alex

• 21 Oct 2007 Tracey TX said

Default_avatar

ours was Blanc et Noir hotel… our TM said it used to be a mental hosiptal or something like it. it was HUGE! some rooms were huge, others were normal. we had a room with a kitchen, HUGE balcony, living room and bedroom.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion