Question

Anyone going on best of USA jan 2013 newyork start

25 Aug 2012 MissEmma asked

MissEmma

Hii I'm Emma just wanting to know if anybody else is going .. Jan 2013
I'm going by myself :/

• 2 Sep 2012 Becstar said

Becstar

Hi Emma, my name is Bec and I am new to Contiki and am planning my first trip in the next few months… I will be travelling by myself on the Best of USA tour and thinking of going in Jan….I saw that you’re going and ’m a little nervous about going by myself….have you done this before?

• 2 Sep 2012 MissEmma said

MissEmma

Hey bec thanks for commenting I’m also new.to contiki this will be my first trip all by myself I’m so so nervous about doing it .. I’ve already pay for my trip I’m soo happy n scared at the same time.

• 3 Sep 2012 Becstar said

Becstar

Hi Emma, thanks for replying…I too am a little nervous but I think it will be fun…I’m looking to book & pay for my trip soon…do you mind if I ask how it works? Did you have to pay in full straight away? Have you booked any extras?

• 3 Sep 2012 MissEmma said

MissEmma

Yess I think its going to be awesome …You can pay it off or in full .. I no it needs to be payed 45days before you leave for the trip .. I have got extras I’m booked more days. I get to New York 2days before the trip starts and I got another 2 days in la when the trip.fin witch I think will.be sooo good

• 1 Oct 2012 Andrea said

Default_avatar

Hey ladies i book this tour this week! so pumped! i too am travelling solo…little nervous but really excited! I am traveling a little on my own before the tour starts. does anyone know, with the extras on the tour, sightseeing tours etc do you have to book them now or do it when we get there?

• 21 Nov 2012 Stuart said

Stuart

I’ve booked this for the 25th Jan, assuming you guys have booked on a different trip otherwise you’d be in my meet up. Well have fun on it, I know I will :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.