Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery December 2012

28 Aug 2012 Laura asked

Laura

Hi! I'm looking to go on the European Discovery departing either the 27th or 29th of December (I haven't decided yet where I'd prefer to spend new years) is anyone going or looking into going on this contiki??

• 6 Sep 2012 Brogan said

Brogan

Hey Laura:) myself and 2 friends have booked for the 29th of December. Thought it would be pretty cool spending New years in Munich.

• 7 Sep 2012 Laura said

Laura

Hey Brogan :) myself and a friend are booked on that one too!! How exciting. Are you getting to London a few nights before?

• 7 Sep 2012 Brogan said

Brogan

Um im actually not 100% too sure yet. We might be meeting the group in Amsterdam:) coz 1 day just isnt enough for that place hey:p so we plan on going to Amsterdam for 2 days before the group arrives and then just join in from there hey:) Is this your first Contiki?

• 7 Sep 2012 Laura said

Laura

Ooh that sounds like a good plan :). Surely is my first contiki. I’m excited! How about you?

• 7 Sep 2012 Brogan said

Brogan

Its also my first contiki hey so very excited:) Time just needs to hurry up now;)

• 7 Sep 2012 Laura said

Laura

Couldn’t agree more! :)

• 11 Nov 2012 Claire said

Default_avatar

29th Dec im going

• 4 Dec 2012 Monty said

Monty

im on the tour, starting the tour in london on the 29th but leaving Australia on the 27th

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion