Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Best of USA 2010

24 Mar 2009 Kaz said

Default_avatar
Hi

Im heading off to Best of USA contiki tour late 2010. Is there anyone thinking or doing the same? Im from Perth, Australia and at the moment going by myself, I heard heaps of young people go solo?? Any advise (scary stuff)!!!

Kaz Smiler
  • 19 Jul 2009 abs & dee said

Default_avatar

hey smiley

im looking at going mid year to and prob stopping i hawaii for 3 nights on way to best of usa if your up for it! get into holiday mode and recover from some jetlag before tour. I went to spain & greece last yr was amazing. are you on facebook?

• 22 Jul 2009 smiley_0307 said

Default_avatar

hey abs & dee

Hawaii would be amazing, at least we could get some colour before tour! I guess i’d be up for that! I was in Greece last year and have done the meditteranean in previous years however I havn’t been to Spain or Amsterdam yet so i’m going to do those two countries plus greece after tour before returning home. Yeh i’m on fb, add me Antoinette Georgia Adam

• 3 Aug 2009 Rachel6 said

Rachel6

hey all,

Im 25 from syd looking at June / July 2010 also. Possibly a stop over in Hawaii on the way back. Not really been overseas either and looking at doing on my own, very nervous!!!

• 3 Aug 2009 Kaz said

Default_avatar

Hi again

Im a 25yr old gal from Perth WA. I just got in the post yesterday the 2010 contiki brochures for the Best of USA with the Hawaii stop over on the way back, am soo excited just reading them. Heading to the travel agent soon, less talk and more action i say. So what is everyone planning? going solo? what months are you peeps thinking of going?

• 4 Aug 2009 Rachel6 said

Rachel6

kazamerica – are you doing contiki hawaii stop over or just on your own?

• 4 Aug 2009 Kaz said

Default_avatar

Hi Rachel6

Yeah i figure if im already in America I’m def going and doing Hawaii as well. As this stage yep it will be on my own, i’d love to go with a friend in tow but no one can seem to commit to the adventure Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> What about yourself? Have you looked into booking anything as yet?

Kaz

• 4 Aug 2009 Rachel6 said

Rachel6

At this stage just going through brochures etc getting excited about it all. Yeah i figured the same, seeing as Hawaii is on the way home seemed silly to not stop there as well.

• 6 Aug 2009 smiley_0307 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,
    Great to see more Aussies wanting to travel at that time! Join our facebook group on the link above so we can chat more!

• 7 Aug 2009 abs & dee said

Default_avatar

hey all awesome some new travel buddies !! yeah all join the facebook group.

• 10 Aug 2009 Cristella said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

I’m a 25yr old female from Canberra and I am doing this tour on 5th June next year. I have been on a tour before in Europe, but this will be my first Contiki tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Sounds like a few of you are doing the Hawaii stopover. I’m heading straight to London after the tour and spending a bit of time in the UK/Europe before heading back to OZ mid Aug.

Cheers,

Susan.

• 11 Aug 2009 Explorer1108637 said

Default_avatar

Hi, im 20 year old male for tasmania,oz im also looking at doing this tour late next year

looking to flight centre on the weekend to work out prices Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Aug 2009 OneKiwi said

OneKiwi

Hey! Im a 20 year old from NZ. Looking at doing the tour in June next year hopefully with 2 of my friends or by myself.

Went on a contiki through Europe in May-June and had the time of my life!

• 17 Aug 2009 abs & dee said

Default_avatar

hey new travellers

join the contiki group on facebook!!

so im looking at booking 19th July 2010 and doing 2 nights in hawaii before hand if anyone is up for it !!
    cheers abs

• 20 Aug 2009 Pamela said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I’m from Melbourne, Australia and also planning on doing the Best of USA tour around July next year (I’ll be 21 by then)…I’m going solo and a little nervous about it so it’s nice to know I’m not the only one! =)

• 25 Aug 2009 abs & dee said

Default_avatar

hey explorer

do you know what dates your looking at going on tour?

• 30 Aug 2009 kat said

kat

hey! i’m looking at doing the late june tour, i’ll turn 22 over there if i do. and i’m going it alone too. bit nervous about it, but i do love america!! it’ll be great to meet some new people Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 Aug 2009 Dale said

Dale

hi there,
    dont be scared i went on contiki tour this year in america wild western travelled by my self and had best time of my life. i recomend travelling solo on tour meeting new people and partying with people made tour best ever.

• 1 Sep 2009 Kaz said

Default_avatar

Hey all

Has anyone actually booked in their flights and tour yet for the Best of USA 2010?

Kaz

• 1 Sep 2009 hayls said

Default_avatar

Hi all,

I’m booked in for the 5th of June 2010. I’m a 26 year old female from Sydney and will be staying in NY a couple of extra days after and then heading down to Miami to relax. I’m travelling solo and it’ll be my first time overseas, so excited!

It’d be great to get to know people before the tour so let me know if you’re on the same date!

Hayls

• 1 Sep 2009 Pamela said

Default_avatar

I’ve just got my uni dates for 2010 and the only date that fits in with my mid year break is July 10 so I will probably book by the end of the week! It doesn’t seem to be a popular date though Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.