Community_discussions_small  

Comment

concept vs timeout

5 Feb 2007 Guido_Bris said

Default_avatar
Its not a question of cost for me. Which is better for meeting new people and 'bonding'? Any opinions on the difference (good and bad)? I'm going alone, so I don't want to be stuck with couples and hence, shut up in my luxury room all night!
  • 5 Feb 2007 PinaI said

PinaI

Both tours will provide ample opportunity to mingle with your tour mates, make friends and go out for a good time.

I have done two TimeOut tours and both were a fantastic mix of singles, couples, mates…you name it.

From what I have heard, people sometimes ‘bond’ more on Concept tours because, at some stops, you are too far from the city/town to go out at night and so you end up spending your night back at your cabin/hostel talking, running amok, doing whatever…

It’s your call but overall, they are both very similar when it comes to meeting, mixing and mingling. You can do the same thing no matter which you’re on!

• 6 Feb 2007 ptooma said

Default_avatar

I agree w/ cdm115. It all depends on the chemistry of your group and you’ll only know on tour whether your group bonds and gels well together or is completely dysfunctional. It’s all a toss up, with the latter being probably rare but does happen regardless of tour type.

- Vic

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion