Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights - 21SEP07 anyone??

16 Nov 2006 KrisNZ19 asked

Default_avatar
Hey, booked to go on the above tour but travelling by myself. Would be cool to see if anyone was thinking the same tour?
  • 22 May 2007 Stacey said

Default_avatar

hey,i just booked this tour and im travelling by myself Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:--> do you know how many others have booked?

• 22 May 2007 Gold Coast_Kel said

Gold Coast_Kel

Hey Kris and Stacey,
    I’m planning on doing this tour, but still deciding between this one and the european experience, what made you decide on this tour. I’m planning to go solo so its great to know there are a few others out there doing the same too. Stacey where are you from?

Kel

Default_avatar

Hi kel, i decided on this one just because its the first time i’ve travelled by myself and is a decent length, im going to stay in london for a few days after. im in NZ Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->, im guessing ur in oz?

• 22 May 2007 Gold Coast_Kel said

Gold Coast_Kel

Hi Stacey,
    Thanks for the quick response, Im very excited but can’t get myself to choose between the two as yet. I have been told to allow a week after to head to mykonos island apparently it is the place to go for the slow wind down.
    Yeah im from 21 years old and from Australia, how old are you? I have heard from a few ppl going on this tour all going solo which is a great thing to know Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Kel

Default_avatar

i was still a bit hesitant but i saw on the net that the tour had “call for availability” so i just booked it Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->, mykonos sounds cool, i think i might go stay with my cousin for a few days, to cut costs, im 18.
    All the people i know have gone solo and from what most people say here its best to go alone.

• 3 Jun 2007 tara-grace said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m a 19/f/canada and Im going solo… I think I might be doing this trip if its not already full… Im booked on the august 4th trip but due to lack of funds I have to postpone it.

• 14 Jun 2007 KateP said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am going on the tour too…I am 21/F/Sydney.

I can’t wait very excited.

Aussie_Kel where in Aus are you from?

Kate

• 27 Jun 2007 ezmae said

Default_avatar

hey guys im doing this tour as well im 18/f/Sydney im doing it by myself too.

hey kate where abouts in syd are you from?

• 5 Jul 2007 Benny* said

Default_avatar

hey gals n guys. i am heading over, going to be on this one. cant wait to go it’s my first time. then heading to Ireland 2 catch up with a mate after. 21/m/act

• 26 Jul 2007 KateP said

Default_avatar

Hi Ezmae,

I am from Penrtih way.. What about you?

When do you fly out of sydney?

Kate

• 8 Aug 2007 miss_claudia said

Default_avatar

Hey guys and girls,

i’m going to the travel agent on sunday to book this trip, going solo as well. I’m 22 from sydney (eastern suburbs).. can’t wait. I hope there is still availablity, left it to the last minute!
    Where are you girls all staying in London the night before? any suggestions?

• 8 Aug 2007 KateP said

Default_avatar

Hi Claudia,

I am staying at the at the Royal International Hotel on the 20th of septemeber.

When are your flights out?

Kate

• 8 Aug 2007 KateP said

Default_avatar

Hi Benny,

I am going on the 21st of sep Highlights too!

I am 21/F/Syd

Where are you from? When do you fly out?

Kate

quote:
    Originally posted by Benny*:
    hey gals n guys. i am heading over, going to be on this one. cant wait to go it’s my first time. then heading to Ireland 2 catch up with a mate after. 21/m/act

• 9 Aug 2007 miss_claudia said

Default_avatar

Hey Kate,

If all goes to plan, my flight into London will be on the 19th sept, leavin Sydney at 4.55 pm with Qantas. My dad works for Qantas so i’m stand by, but i shouldn’t have problems getting on. So I arrive in London on the 20th really early in the morning.. like 7am i think.. which is good in a way.. can go sight seeing..

Is that hotel close to where we need to meet up for the tour the next morning? I might just book that one as well.. This is so last minute for me..Really looking forward to it now though!

Thanks for replying.. ths group looks pretty good.. a lot of people our age seem to be going, we’re gonna have a ball!

• 9 Aug 2007 KateP said

Default_avatar

Hi Claudia,
    We are flying out on the 19th also we are flying with Edtihad (I don’t even know who they are) We arive at 7am on the 20th too.

yes that is the hotel that we need to meet up for the tour the next morning. it is really cheap too.

Have you booked the contiki yet?

I haven’t spoken to many ppl in our group. I can’t wait I have been planning this trip for a about 6months.

where are you going after the contiki

Kate

quote:
    Originally posted by miss_claudia:
    Hey Kate,

If all goes to plan, my flight into London will be on the 19th sept, leavin Sydney at 4.55 pm with Qantas. My dad works for Qantas so i’m stand by, but i shouldn’t have problems getting on. So I arrive in London on the 20th really early in the morning.. like 7am i think.. which is good in a way.. can go sight seeing..

Is that hotel close to where we need to meet up for the tour the next morning? I might just book that one as well.. This is so last minute for me..Really looking forward to it now though!

Thanks for replying.. ths group looks pretty good.. a lot of people our age seem to be going, we’re gonna have a ball!

• 10 Aug 2007 Benny* said

Default_avatar

hey kateP flying out on the 19th syd flying with thai and staying at the royal the nite before. i m from the A.C.T. i have a stop over for a few hours in bangkok. how long r you going over for?
    hey miss-claudia i think the bus is full. but try your luck they might of got sumone that has pulled out.

• 12 Aug 2007 KateP said

Default_avatar

Hi Benny,

I am going over for 5weeks I wish it was longer but can’t get more time off work.. Is our bus full. How good is that. I can’t wait! not long to go now..

are you flying out from Sydney or ACT?

Kate

• 14 Aug 2007 Benny* said

Default_avatar

hey kate
    flying from syd on the 19th and coming bak to oz on the 17th of oct.yeah pretty shaw a mate tryed to come but couldnt get a seat but there could of been a few ppl that have pulled out. but hey i m going, an thats all that matters. lol!

• 14 Aug 2007 KateP said

Default_avatar

Claudia,

Were you able to book the tour?

Kate

• 14 Aug 2007 Amanda Sil said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

I am leaving for Continki on the 21/08/07 for the 2 week European Highlights tour. I’m a 21 year old from Perth (Australia)

Any one else from here?!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion