Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern; NYC Departure or LA Departure?

30 Aug 2012 kweenz911 asked

kweenz911

Hey guys!

I'm really looking forward to booking the Grand Southern. I was thinking about booking the LA departure GS because we'd be in Miami for my birthday but then realized that our first day we'd be heading to Vegas. I'm just worried that people may still me a bit shy since it's their first day (or so) and I want to party it up in Vegas and have the time of my life, whereas with the NYC departure, you basically end your trip with amazing friends in Vegas.

Cheers guys :-)

• 1 Sep 2012 jarks said

Default_avatar

My logic was that Vegas at the end would be the best way to finish a 26 day tour.

Where will you be on your birthday if you start NYC?

• 2 Sep 2012 kweenz911 said

kweenz911

I’d be either in Dallas (If I leave on the January 10th tour) or we’d be on our way to Raleigh, NC (if I leave on the January 24th tour). Either way I know we’d have a blast.

• 5 Sep 2012 jarks said

Default_avatar

I’ve heard Dallas has an amazing nightlife.

• 12 Sep 2012 Adriana said

Adriana

definitley New York to LA for sure! I am doing this tour that way in Janaury 2013 and I’ll have my birthday in New Orleans which isn’t too bad. Your reason is right, it would be so much better to end the tour with a bang in Vegas with great friends. It doesn’t matter where you spend your birthday because you will have a party anyway! :) Hope that helps and good luck! :)

• 28 Sep 2012 Papas88 said

Papas88

i will be doing the eastern discovery starting on xmas day. i think you guys will be ’combining" tours.

• 7 Oct 2012 Linden_Jane said

Default_avatar

I just came home from doing this tour. I did LA-NY and it was amazing!! The question was asked of our tour guide which way was the best way to do the tour, and he said definitely start in LA. NY is amazing place to finish in as well. That place is magnificant.
    Adriana – You will have the best birthday! New Orleans is AMAZING!!!! It was my favourite place of the tour.
    Also, Dallas’s night life is amazing!!
    Bowler88 – yes the Eastern Discovery guys join the Grand Southern in New Orleans.
    Which ever way you decide to do it, let me assure you, you will LOVE IT!!!!!

• 9 Oct 2012 Steveybaby said

Steveybaby

we had a blast in vegas on your tour, it was about half way though BEST of USA was the tour

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion