Community_discussions_small  

Question

Travelling Late April 2011 Anyone Continuing on for the Summer?

25 Aug 2010 Flash 9 asked

Flash 9
Just seeing how many people continue on after their tours are finished?

I am heading over to the UK in April and looking to do the European Contrasts Tour if available at start of May and then continue on down to Spain for the Summer- if anyone has similar plans drop me a msg.

Regards,
Oz Dan
  • 23 Feb 2011 Liv said

Liv

Hey Oz!
    Im doing the Contrasts tour that departs on the 29th of April 2011 and im travelling for two months after. Im going solo and wanting to fin ppl to travel with on tour. Definately want to do spain and cinque terre at some point but no plans as of yet! Definately booked in though. x

• 23 Feb 2011 Flash 9 said

Flash 9

Hey Liv
    I actually ended up booking on the Ultimate Tour departing 8th May but am still continueing on afterwards for 3 or so months.
    Be great to chat and see if we cant meet up somewhere along the way.
    At the moment Im thinking of heading to Italy mid june for Palio De Sienna and then making my way down to Pamplona for the running of the bulls- nothing concrete yet but would love to hit up as many festivals and events as possible and maybe even some vacationing in ibiza :)

• 23 Feb 2011 Liv said

Liv

Haha sounds good. I studied italian (not very good thou) but its embarresing to admit that im not sure what palio De Sienna is?? haha. Have u heard of Cinque Terre? Its supposed to be soo beautiful! I would love to see the running of the bulls. that would be good too.! Add me on Facebook if u have it. Easier to chat. Its Olivia Wright. x

• 25 Feb 2011 Flash 9 said

Flash 9

Aghh yes the Italian Riveria I have seen many wonderful photos of it and would also love to see.
    Haha I also studied Italian but likewise Im fairlly amateur. Palio di siena is a horse race in the streets of Siena I have only seen photos and heard stories but basically the jockeys ride bareback circling the Piazza del Campo (city centre) which is jam packed full of people.
    Had a search on FB and there are lots of Olivia Wrights haha- whats your profile pic look like?

• 26 Feb 2011 Liv said

Liv

Ahh sounds like fun! And an interesting thing to see. My profile pic is me and 3 other girls 3 brunettes and 1 blonde haha. cant be much more specific haha.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion