Community_discussions_small  

Question

St Patricks Day Ireland - 15.03.2013

4 Sep 2012 EmmaBUK asked

EmmaBUK

Hiya! Ok this is my first ever trip away on my own, so im a bit nervous (hence why im starting close to home) but more excited. I know its dead early to be talking about March next year! Is anyone else booked or thinking of going to Ireland for St patricks day? I think its going to be really fun, havent booked yet though!

• 24 Sep 2012 Sarah_56 said

Default_avatar

Ive just booked in for st patricks day in ireland :D

• 24 Sep 2012 EmmaBUK said

EmmaBUK

You have? Thats cool :) Are you doing the hostel or hotel one? Im in for the Hostel :)

• 1 Oct 2012 nonicknamessarah said

nonicknamessarah

I’ve just booked for the hostel tour next March with my best friend and her husband, may see you there :)

• 1 Oct 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

Thinking of booking this! then either doing a tour before hand or after … sounds like fun!

• 1 Oct 2012 Sarah_56 said

Default_avatar

I have book the hotel one. I cant wait!!!!! I am also going on the winter wonderer tour on the 22 of march as well :D

• 2 Oct 2012 nonicknamessarah said

nonicknamessarah

So exciting! Gah, is it March yet?!

• 11 Oct 2012 Brad said

Brad

I have booked the hotel one :D
    First time traveling, so excited!!

• 11 Oct 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

going to book this friday!
    hotel one, is anyone arriving in london then taking the coach?

• 11 Oct 2012 Brad said

Brad

I will be in London for 5 days before the coach to Dublin :)

• 11 Oct 2012 nonicknamessarah said

nonicknamessarah

I’ll be in London a day before, heading over by coach :)

• 11 Oct 2012 EmmaBUK said

EmmaBUK

Im going down the day before and staying in the hotel we meet at, then catching the coach too :D Im so excited to meet some new people and have a real good time!!

• 12 Oct 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

awesome :) Just booked. So excited.

• 15 Oct 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey, I’ve booked the hostel contiki with a friend. So excited. It’s the first thing we’re doing in Europe, so definitely kicking it off with a bang!

• 15 Oct 2012 EmmaBUK said

EmmaBUK

For people who is staying at the hotel in london thursday night, the night before we go, have you booked directly with the hotel or through contiki? Im not sure how to do it? :)

Hey Lauren!

• 15 Oct 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

I had my travel agent book it … I think she might have done it through contiki

• 15 Oct 2012 nonicknamessarah said

nonicknamessarah

And it’s really cheap too :)

• 15 Oct 2012 nonicknamessarah said

nonicknamessarah

Yep, the travel agent organizes it all :) I’m staying at the royal national the night before and I think the night after too

• 15 Oct 2012 EmmaBUK said

EmmaBUK

You booked through a travel agent? I just phoned contiki and booked through them lol id didnt realise you could do it any other way. Ah ill have to give them a ring then.
    The royal national yeah thats the one. I wonder if i should book the night after too, do you think we would get back to london late at night? Just thinking for my train back to yorkshire?

• 15 Oct 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

Ya I booked my last contiki through a travel agent too :) I’m staying in Dublin for a couple days after the tour ends but I’m sure you can stay longer in London after they drive you back I did that when I went to Berlin stayed before the tour and after.

• 18 Oct 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey guys! How much is the royal national to stay at for one night? x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion