Community_discussions_small  

Question

St Patricks Day Ireland - 15.03.2013

4 Sep 2012 EmmaBUK asked

EmmaBUK

Hiya! Ok this is my first ever trip away on my own, so im a bit nervous (hence why im starting close to home) but more excited. I know its dead early to be talking about March next year! Is anyone else booked or thinking of going to Ireland for St patricks day? I think its going to be really fun, havent booked yet though!

• 18 Oct 2012 nonicknamessarah said

nonicknamessarah

Entirely dependent on how many people are with you. It worked out to be about $70 odd pp triple share for a night for me if that helps?

• 18 Oct 2012 Jordan said

Jordan

I think mine worked out to around $75 a person …

• 18 Oct 2012 Jazzwilson26 said

Jazzwilson26

Ive just booked for this tour but in a hostel :) I’m that excited to go to Ireland!!

Jazzwilson26

Hey guys, ive just booked for this tour in the hostel, Im that excited to go to Ireland, ive wanted to go for as long as i can remember :) btw sorry if i posted this twice it didnt come up the first time

Jazzwilson26

crap i did post it twice!! that’s embarrassing!!

• 12 Nov 2012 Cass said

Cass

Hey everyone!! I’m from Melbourne and travelling solo. I just booked this hostel tour on Friday :D I can’t wait! I’ve also got the return transfers from London booked with it but I might stay longer if I can afford to! I’m actually moving to London and this is at the end of my trip so I have no idea where i’m going to be staying or anything yet! Is anyone else travelling from Melbourne?

• 12 Nov 2012 EmmaBUK said

EmmaBUK

Hi Lauren, i just booked 1 night and it was £35…not sure how much in your currency? :)

• 12 Nov 2012 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey, Emma ended up booking the hostel I am staying in prior to the hostel contiki called the generator hostel and worked out to be really cheap. Hey Cass, I’m from Wollongong Australia and doing the hostel contiki, can’t wait and I’ll see you there!

• 13 Nov 2012 Jazzwilson26 said

Jazzwilson26

Hey guys! I was wondering should we make a facebook group for this tour?

• 13 Nov 2012 Cass said

Cass

That sounds like a great idea!

• 14 Nov 2012 Jazzwilson26 said

Jazzwilson26

Awesome, I shall make one then post the link :)

• 14 Nov 2012 Jazzwilson26 said

Jazzwilson26

http://www.facebook.com/groups/307745352671343/

• 14 Nov 2012 EmmaBUK said

EmmaBUK

A facebook page is a great idea since theyres getting so many of us going :)

• 25 Nov 2012 KatieB said

KatieB

Hello everybody!! I have booked this tour with my friend Annabelle…also in the pic with me. We are off on our big O.E in March and are doing this trip along the way so we shall see you all there :)
    Will be working in London afterwards…is anyone alse doing the same?

• 25 Nov 2012 Cass said

Cass

Hey Katie! I’m working as well after the tour :D What kind of job are you looking for?? Will you have one lined up already or are you just going to wing it??

• 25 Nov 2012 KatieB said

KatieB

Oh awesome! Well it’s nice to meet you haha :) I am hoping to work and live in a pub and kinda just go from there…and see where the world decides to take me :) Fingers crossed I can get a job before I leave! What kind of job are you looking for?

• 25 Nov 2012 Cass said

Cass

A job in a travel agency or something like that.. but if i can’t find one i’ll prob do the pub thing until I can haha. I’m going without a job :) Is your friend doing the same?? Where else are you travelling to??

• 27 Nov 2012 KatieB said

KatieB

Yip she is…we are hoping to get a job in the same place. Will start looking around Jan me thinks :)
    We are going to Kuala Lumpar, Dubai then Ireland…and at this stage we are thinking we will just stay in Ireland and have a real good look around there before we head over to London :D
    And what about yourself?

• 29 Nov 2012 Cass said

Cass

Hey! I’m heading to America and Canada first then off to Ireland, not sure how long I’ll be in Dublin for, just going to see how much money I’ve got at that point in my trip! Can’t wait to start this trip!! :)

• 4 Dec 2012 Geri B said

Geri B

Hey guys, I’m thinking of going solo too, not sure if my friends will be up for it so I’m prepared to just go anyway! I’m from the UK too so it’s pretty close for me :) I really love Ireland, I’ve only been to the west coast before but would love to go to Dublin, especially for Paddy’s Day!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.