Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai island hopper west jan12th 2013?

13 Sep 2012 Mattt asked

Default_avatar

Booking in this tour just curious to see if anyone out there is doin the same ??

• 14 Sep 2012 Mel said

Mel

Hey Mattt. Not sure if I’m going to book that date, but def sometime in Jan. You going solo? Where you From?

• 15 Sep 2012 Mattt said

Default_avatar

Hey Mel, im trying to con a person or two to come, Are you traveling alone? And I’m from Newcastle Australia how about yourself?

• 5 Oct 2012 ria said

Default_avatar

i’ve just booked :D and im going alone!

• 7 Oct 2012 Mattt said

Default_avatar

Awesome!! my sister has decided to join me, getting closer, First time contiking ??

• 9 Oct 2012 Emily! said

Emily!

Awwww I’m going on the 2nd Jan :(

• 13 Oct 2012 ria said

Default_avatar

no i have done a contiki of the east coast of australia before, but this is my first time alone!!

• 13 Oct 2012 Laura.Amy said

Laura.Amy

I’m going on the 16th of jan

• 15 Oct 2012 Elaine said

Default_avatar

hey guys…im thinking either 12th Jan or 16th Jan departure….are u guys planning on staying on in phuket after the tour finishes?

• 15 Oct 2012 Mattt said

Default_avatar

I’ll be in Phuket for only a couple of days after the tour finishes

• 16 Oct 2012 Explorer1315936 said

Default_avatar

I’m looking into going. Just curious, what flight companies are you all booking through? I’m trying to search for the best deals.

• 16 Oct 2012 Elaine said

Default_avatar

im flying with thai airways to phuket but thats because ill already be in thailand. for international flights cant go wrong with singapore, emirates, malaysian airlines. qantas are not too bad to fly over with either. depends where u flying from

• 17 Oct 2012 Mel said

Mel

Hey guys. I decided to wait until March 9th to do the island hopper west cause I decided I wanted to do the east as well, so I’m going to do the east island hopper on march 20th. Can’t wait for all the island hopping in store :D

• 19 Oct 2012 Michael said

Michael

ive Just booked for the 9th of January, also going with my sister… so ya will probably meet up with some of you guys somewhere alone the trip… im sure it will be an awesome time no matter when you do it!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.