Community_discussions_small  

Question

BEST OF USA 17TH JUNE 2013 WHO ELSE IS DOING THIS?

15 Sep 2012 angeladixon1 asked

angeladixon1

I'm 21 and doing this tour by myself who else is going on this tour, it will be amazing!!!

• 8 Dec 2012 Kim said

Kim

Hi, I’m about to book this trip and I’m also travelling alone. Have you booked flights yet? I’m really excited but a bit nervous too!

• 23 Jan 2013 Ash Meakin said

Ash Meakin

Hey Im doing this too! Just booked it so excited :)

• 26 Feb 2013 Alex82 said

Alex82

Hi everyone, Im about to book this tour!! A little scarey going on my own, hope to meet you guys and have a great time!!! :)

• 26 Feb 2013 Kim said

Kim

Hi Alex,
    It looks like there are a few of us going on our own so it should be all good and heaps of fun!!

• 5 Mar 2013 Alex82 said

Alex82

Hi Kim, Glad there are a few going solo hope we have a great time :)

• 5 Mar 2013 Alex82 said

Alex82

Has anyone booked flights yet? Who’s staying in New York for a bit after?

• 6 Mar 2013 belled85 said

belled85

Hey Alex,
    We have booked our flights and we are also staying for 4 extra days in New York. :)

• 6 Mar 2013 Alex82 said

Alex82

Hey Belinda,
    Thanks for your reply to my questions, Im spending an extra 6 days there so hopefully we can hang out a little longer. I’m a bit worried about being out in New York on my own at night so would prefer to explore with a friend :) When do you arrive in LA??

• 7 Mar 2013 Ash Meakin said

Ash Meakin

Hi everyone, Im staying in NY for 5 days after so will be good to have people to go out with at night like you said Alex. I’ll try to upload a picture so I dont have that cat as my pic!

• 7 Mar 2013 belled85 said

belled85

Sounds like there will be a few of us staying a few extra nights in New York. Do you guys have anything planned for your extra days?

We get into LA the day before Contiki starts :) I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!

• 7 Mar 2013 Alex82 said

Alex82

Nothing planned as yet have a list a mile long of things I want to do but will have to cross off what we do with the tour then finish the list in the 6 days im there after the tour ends. Im getting into LA the night before the tour starts. Do you know what hotel we are staying in would like to book there for that night if possible? Cant wait to meet you guys so excited too!!!

• 8 Mar 2013 belled85 said

belled85

I have a list of all the contiki hotels we are staying in that’s if it hasn’t changed recently. We are stay at Doubletree by Hilton Downtown LA for our LA part of the tour. We also booked into that hotel the night before :)
    We also have list of things to do in New York and will tick them off as we go whatever we don’t do as part of our Conitki tour we will do afterwards.
    Where are you staying for your extra nights in New York?

• 8 Mar 2013 Alex82 said

Alex82

Can you send the list of hotels to me if I send you my email address Bel ??
    I’m planning to book Night Hotel in Times Square for 4 nights and then Modrian in Soho for 2 nights.

• 8 Mar 2013 belled85 said

belled85

Hey Alex,
    Yea I can do that just send me your email address and I’ll do it Monday from my work email address. Just keep in mind they may change as that’s what my travel agent told me :). We are staying the extra 4 nights in New York at Hotel Beacon :)

• 12 Mar 2013 belled85 said

belled85

Hey Alex did you still want a copy of the contiki hotels?

• 15 Mar 2013 Alex82 said

Alex82

Hey Bel, sorry for the late reply been frantic at work. Can you send the list of hotels you have to my email ajad@live.com thank you so so much :)

• 17 Mar 2013 belled85 said

belled85

Hey Alex,

I just sent you the list from my hotmail account. I made that account 15 years ago so please don’t judge me on the name LOL :P

• 3 Apr 2013 Sam said

Sam

Hey everyone :) I’ve just booked this trip too!
    I’m going solo as well! Getting excited!!

• 9 Apr 2013 Philip said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, just booked the trip and will be travelling solo.
    Also booked at Double Tree the night before the tour starts but will not be staying in New York after the tour ends as I will be back in New York at the end of Aug. Will someone please send me the list of hotels we are staying at?

• 10 Apr 2013 belled85 said

belled85

Hi Phillip if you flick me your email addy I’ll email the list I was given. Like I mentioned I’m not sure if its current :) Cheers

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response 11 months

This question was posted about over 1 year ago. It has been discussed 25 times and liked 3 times.

10 people are following this discussion.

• angeladixon1
  • Caity
  • Kim
  • belled85
  • Ash Meakin
  • Alex82
  • sammyohearn
  • Sam
  • Default_avatar
  • Jodielou

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.