Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper-West 28th Nov 2012

16 Sep 2012 Naomi asked

Naomi

Is anybody else on this tour?

• 5 Oct 2012 Cattie said

Cattie

yeps =) me and my mate are on this tour!!! should be awesome lol coming up sooooo soon!!!!

• 10 Oct 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

Woo hop more people on the tour.have you done a contiki tour before? Where a outs are you travelling from. See you both soon x

• 12 Oct 2012 Cattie said

Cattie

Nah havent done a contiki before so im looking forward to it =) ive travelled before though to Queenstown and Christchurch in NZ and have been to Vanuatu they were pretty cool places espeicially Queenstown for the extreme activities bungee jumping and the cliff swing!
    We are travelling from Sydney going on 27th and staying the night before hand and the night after too =)

Are you travelling with anyone? have u travelled alot before?

• 12 Oct 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

I went to America with contiki in June was fab!!ive travelled quite bait been to a lot of Europe Asia Australia.very excited for this trip it’s going to be a golden. I’m travelling on my own but meeting my friend there from South Africa and doing it together.we are staying the night before and. Few days after then going to koh samui for three days to make it two weeks in total.

See you soon then xx

• 12 Oct 2012 Naomi said

Naomi

Yeah I’ve done a trip to America with contiki in June this year.

I’ve done quite abit of travelling been to Australia Asia Borneo Malaysia done a lot of Europe as it is close to the uk.

I’m travelling on my own but my friend is doing it with me from South Africa and meeting when we are there.we are staying the night before and a few days after and then going to koh samui for the three days to finish the tour off so can’t wait.

See you soon not long now!!! X

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion