Community_discussions_small  

Question

big chill may 14th or 21st 2013...whos going

18 Sep 2012 nicsta88 asked

nicsta88

looking at taking the plunge and booking in the next week or so , any ones else have these dates in mind ill be travelling alone so would be cool if theres some others in the same boat as me

• 20 Sep 2012 RachelNZ said

RachelNZ

Hiya, just been to the travel agent today to hold dates for me (just gotta tell work)!!
    Doing the Big Chill, June 18, (know its not May) but am super excited about this trip, then I’ m doing the UK and Ireland one, so taking the plunge, going solo as well.

• 23 Sep 2012 nicsta88 said

nicsta88

oh mean as , i havent booked mine yet but will be sometime in the next few weeks ! did ya have to put down $200 for deposit ..? im gonna book big chill for may and then a couple smaller ones like one in july for running of the bulls and oktober fest just hope i can get some work in between haha! how much are ya budgeting? its hard to tell everyone on this site says something diffrent

• 26 Sep 2012 RachelNZ said

RachelNZ

I’ve just paid the deposit, yeap $200 per tour. probley budgeting $100 per day give or take. got the new brochure as well, got a 8 month count down now!!

• 21 Oct 2012 chrisluff said

Default_avatar

I definitely want to do this tour around that time, but it doesn’t say the dates or price of the tour yet.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.