Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Winter in Europe

25 Feb 2007 Courts1980 said

Default_avatar
Hi
I'm doing the european encounter Jan 7th next year and am wondering about the weather. I'm prepared for snow and cold winds but is there much rain and does the cold weather limit what you can see
Thanks
Courtney Big Grin
  • 25 Feb 2007 lmn_82 said

Default_avatar

Courtney

i just came back from doing the European Discovery (6th Feb – 17th Feb) and found the weather in places to be quite pleasant (considering that i come from Norht Queensland).

There may be snow in some places and wind, but the whole time we were there there wasn’t any rain at all, but do expect a least one day just in case.

lee

• 26 Feb 2007 D* said

Default_avatar

Hi Courtney,

Lee is right, the weather does very but it usually doesnt get too bad. Enjoy your trip!

Diana

• 2 Mar 2007 LucyAUS said

Default_avatar

Hey I just came back from a contiki tour and the weather was ok. The coldest place was venice, vienna prague and berlin. It wasnt unbearable coz the bus is warm and basically you just get off the bus/tube/etc and go into hotels/pubs/sightseeing. Some of the walking tours were cold, i had 8 layers on at one stage! But you are only outside for a couple of hours.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion